Two short weeks from today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Nice, thanks man! Can you watch the games after they are done or only live?

I was on vacation on an Island in Lake Michigan last preseason. I bought the package for that one game. The cottage where I was staying had no wifi. I made 4 adults and 9 kids go to a bar with wifi and talked the owner into letting me take over 1 of their two TVs. I attached my laptop and Beaver Island (yes, that's the real name) got to watch the Rams whether they liked it or not.

I do not take no for an answer if the Rams are on.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Both -- you can catch the games live, plus re-watch any game after the fact.

Right on, I think I'll be signing up for it. I enjoy watching the preseason games to see how all of the younger players look getting game time plus it's football. Now I just need to decide between nfl game rewind or Sunday ticket to get my Rams fix.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I was on vacation on an Island in Lake Michigan last preseason. I bought the package for that one game. The cottage where I was staying had no wifi. I made 4 adults and 9 kids go to a bar with wifi and talked the owner into letting me take over 1 of their two TVs. I attached my laptop and Beaver Island (yes, that's the real name) got to watch the Rams whether they liked it or not.

I do not take no for an answer if the Rams are on.

That is awesome!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Right on, I think I'll be signing up for it. I enjoy watching the preseason games to see how all of the younger players look getting game time plus it's football. Now I just need to decide between nfl game rewind or Sunday ticket to get my Rams fix.

Your post made me realize my brother in NY didn't get NFL Sunday ticket this year and since I'll be visiting him, I'll need the package again. Thanks!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't hate preseason. It's the only time you get to see some of the second teamers play.

Yeah. I mean, how else does a team build the depth of the roster without some preseason action to see them play?

It's a necessary thing.