Two short weeks from today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I can't believe I'm looking forward to horrible preseason football.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Haha I've been quietly counting down to it. I'm freaking pumped about it. I just wanna see them hit someone. I don't care if it's just base crap without any pizazz.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
I actually enjoy the preseason, chance to see what are young players look like :D

I enjoy the first and third weeks of preseason. The first because it's something resembling football and the third because it bears the closest resemblance.

The second I realize it's still just an exhibition, and none of the guys who matter are really all that in to it. And the 4th, ugh. Not to mention all the people who will watch a guy who is a starter flub one play in an exhibition and say, "looks like he just lost his spot! Haha." Ugh.

I enjoyed TC much more than any preseason game I ever watched from an evaluation standpoint.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I don't hate preseason. It's the only time you get to see some of the second teamers play.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I like it to see how our depth chart fares. With the D-line, I imagine our 9th stringers will be on the field

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
RAMS FOOTBALL in a fortnight!!!!

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
2 Weeks, 14 days, a fortnight. Whatever you call it, don't call it short. It will still seem too long to me. But at least we'll have TC and camp reports. Can't wait for the regular season to start. Just bought tix to the Vikings, Seahawks and Broncos games.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Is it bad that I'd consider buying the nfl.com preseason pack if it was $20 or so? I'm pretty sure none of the preseason games are going to be on tv in my area.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I like seeing the annual appearances from guys like Reynolds. Then there's those 3rd and fourth quarter guys that make a good impression, which is cool. Cunningham was the man last year.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Is it bad that I'd consider buying the nfl.com preseason pack if it was $20 or so? I'm pretty sure none of the preseason games are going to be on tv in my area.

The first two games are on the NFLN. August 8th at 7pm central, and the 16th at 4pm.