Two Seahawks CB's suspended

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When do the suspensions take effect?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I bet Roger has a flight chartered to the coast to have a little chat with the FO there in SEA. They are looking really bad, this is a SB favorite and they have players failing tests left and right. He can't stand the "cheat to win" thoughts people will have when they read this.

I bet he is pissed as hell.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When do the suspensions take effect?
Browner is injured so I'm not quite sure with him. And I believe if Thurmond doesn't appeal, he'll miss the next 4 games starting with next weeks game. That's just my assumptions though.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yup, Browner out for a year, doubt he is a Seahawk next year.

This was posted not long ago...before the 1 year suspension came out.

Browner's agent:

Peter Schaffer ‏@peterjschaffer 1m
Brandon Browner isn't facing a suspension for PED's the report is 100% wrong.

Guess he was right, from what i heard, it's not PED's...lmao. musta been hanging out with Thurmond to much.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
And yet cheater ass Pete will skate. I refuse to believe he is unaware

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
seaworms, shitchickens. What do you expect. No sympathy...no respect.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So at what point does the media and the league end the love affair? What a joke.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Their whole secondary has either been suspended or had to fight a suspension for trying to cheat the game. Stuff like that isn't a few guys gone rouge, it's institutional indifference or maybe even support.

I hate the damn hags.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Their whole secondary has either been suspended or had to fight a suspension for trying to cheat the game. Stuff like that isn't a few guys gone rouge, it's institutional indifference or maybe even support.

It makes you wonder, eh?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I hate the damn hags.

Yes, I think this is exactly the same way Carroll coached at USC. He turned a blind eye so he would stay clean. He has a very lax way of coaching. It caught up with him at USC because discipline on and off the field eventually went down hill. Pete is too extreme, the wrong way, for me when it comes to coaching. The more discipline oriented coaches have more consistent success. The laid back guys usually falter.

This looks real bad for the Seahawks image. I wonder how many other players on that team are helping themselves out? Didn't Irvin also get a suspension this year? That is five starters.