Two other things I'm proud of today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think that GW doesn't know how to act when having a really good Dline and he has bad habits from trying to cover from no pass rush in the past. When we went to the dime coverage and rushed three or four linemen we looked like last year's pass rush and got sacks.
You have to cover the WR's for at least three seconds to get sacks!

I agree. The 4 man rush worked better. Williams needs to focus on covering the WRs more and let the line do their job. When they are given that extra second they are deadly. The only glaring weaknesses in that scheme yesterday was allowing WRs to get free from time to time but mostly in the 4th Q was allowing Wilson to get free. The Dline did great containing him in the first half and totally lost the notion in the second half. I don't know what Ogletree was thinking on some of those plays. Wilsons running was the biggest factor in the Seahawks come back IMO. Take that way and the game is not so close.

Ogletree is very athletic but he never struck me as an instinctual player. In college he could dominate just by being the most physically dominant player on the field. In the NFL knowing your assignment and executing is vital. I hope Williams can get him and the rest of the D over these mistakes. Round 2 with Seattle wont be as easy.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm very happy about the win. Plus the 49ers got a beat down today. Gonna be a nice week.

But I'm not optimistic about our future games with this defense. They were so bad they forced Fisher to take a helluva chance on that fake. I'm sure their poor play factored into that decision. Decisions like that can cost a coach his job if it doesn't work.
The thing I like about the design of the fake punt is it gives the punter the option. If the guy covering the gunner does not come inside he just punts the ball....actually a pretty low risk play as it gives the option.

fearsomefour

Legend
What I am impressed with is the Rams ability to run the ball vs. Seattle. For all the hype their pass D gets, their run D has been the strength of their team this year. If this continues it will bode well going forward.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm not sure if Quick was targeted again after getting that penalty. I wonder if this was Fisher making good on his promise concerning stupid penalties and that's why we didn't hear from Quick for the rest of the game.

I'm pretty sure they have just reeled in the long ball. ADs longest throw was 30 yards and that was one throw. I'm pretty sure all other throws were under 20. Britt wasn't targeted long either and he has no penalties.

Quick doesn't make a lot of bonehead decisions and that scuffle could have been called either way.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It was an awesome time ,went down on the field before the game got pics with the cheerleaders but didn't get to talk to the players or Fisher.
There were a lot of Seahawks fans there ,naturally you figure them to be travelling , during the traffic jam after the game there was this guy wanting out of his parking lot in a Seahawk jersey but it was an IL license on the car ,so I didn't let him out:ROFLMAO:
They haven't lost in two years when I was there, Jax last year, I took my top Light the Night donors yesterday if I go again it's gonna be me and Luke ,my grandson,he was upset I didn't take him ,but he's getting a Quinn bobble head ,so he'll be good

I love it !

So happy to hear you had a great time... I'm even happier that you brought us a win though. Hahahaha

Any chance you can share some pics? I'd love to see them.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I love it !

So happy to hear you had a great time... I'm even happier that you brought us a win though. Hahahaha

Any chance you can share some pics? I'd love to see them.
I sent Stu one, when my wife gets home I'll download them and post, a few .
I'm considering the Zona game next,I had to get up at 4 oclock yesterday Am in order to get all the "medical shit" out of the way so we'd make it the Lou by 10 which was when we could go on the field .
Club level is nice but where we were it was all Fru Fru ,Oyster Subs and shit ,had to search to get a soda or even a bottle of water or nachos .
The pale was about 60% maybe a little more and with just that many we did get some false starts and delays , if this team can re-energize this gfan bas that dome is or can be as loud as any in the league .
Not that I have changed my position on crowd noise <i still hate the 12th man advantage but f-it if we have to live with theirs they can live with ours