Two Mayock Vids Breaking Down Nick Foles from 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Thanks for sharing, both were a good watch. I'm excited for some Rams football! Is it Labor Day yet?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Needs work on his footwork. I wonder who's been coaching him up in Philly besides Chippy.

lockdnram21

Legend
Needs work on his footwork. I wonder who's been coaching him up in Philly besides Chippy.
This is where Chris W Should earn his Check. Because if he can he can get his foot work right and other Mechanics together we have a franchise Qb. When Foles gets his Feet set he throws a pretty good ball

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The second video was not very good, it was actually pretty concerning. Let's hope he can make a brand new start here and get his feet work down

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The second video was not very good, it was actually pretty concerning. Let's hope he can make a brand new start here and get his feet work down

Can he plant his feet within one second?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
@ChrisW don't let us down.

Time to get to work.

1426391476026.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Eh, that was a handful of plays so I'll go with jrry's evaluation since he watched an entire year.