Two Happiest Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Who do you think are the two happiest Rams right now (besides us Rams fans?)?

Brian Schottenheimer & Sam Bradford - The Rams added Jake Long & Jared Cook earlier in the offseason and
now they add Tavon Austin & Stedman Bailey in the Draft! Bradford now has some great new receivers and
a lot more protection and Schottenheimer can now be very creative and make up some exciting new plays
for his new offensive weapons!

OR

Tavon Austin & Stedman Bailey - Can you imaging playing the same position (WR) all your college career
together and then being drafted by the same NFL team (The Rams!)? I don't know Austin or Bailey but I am
guessing that they are pretty excited about getting the opportunity to keep playing together in the NFL!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I have to go with Austin and Bailey. Going to the NFL can be intimidating...I'm sure that it will be a lot easier on the both of them now.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
HitStick said:
I have to go with Austin and Bailey. Going to the NFL can be intimidating...I'm sure that it will be a lot easier on the both of them now.

Hopefully they are friends

bluecoconuts

Legend
Thordaddy said:
HitStick said:

Hopefully they are friends

They seemed pretty excited on twitter, I assume they're friends.

I'd say Sam Bradford and Chris Long.

Sam because he's got weapons and toys to play with... Chris because he's got a better defense behind him to help him succeed and finally be as good as he wants them to be (after all, he's now our longest tenured Ram, isn't he?) and with the offense having new weapons the defense can probably play with a lead and he can really pin his ears back.