Two facts from the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This comes from ESPN asn they always add a few facts about the games:

-Tavon Austin is the first player this season with three touchdowns of at least 65 yards (including returns).

-The Rams now have 3 1st-quarter touchdowns today against the Bears, equaling the amount they had in their first 10 games this season. It's the first time they've scored 21 points in the 1st quarter since Week 7 of 2008.

I think most of use thought the last time we had 3 td's in the 1st quarter was all the way back in the GSOT days. I was not expecting 2008.

Also, glad Austin is showing why we drafted him, adds such a different element to this team. Love watching him tear it up!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Also, glad Austin is showing why we drafted him, adds such a different element to this team. Love watching him tear it up!!!

Yup!

Dude has "it"... And doing it as a rookie. That's rare for a WR!

jap

Legend
This comes from ESPN asn they always add a few facts about the games:

-Tavon Austin is the first player this season with three touchdowns of at least 65 yards (including returns).

Tavon is also the only player other than the legendary Gayle Sayers to score 4 50+-yard TD's in two games.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Wow, having Tavon play like this has sure taken a load off of my chest, starting to think that our guys in the FO are some really smart mf's. We are getting some serious contributions from our babies out there, a lot of them late round or UD guys.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow, having Tavon play like this has sure taken a load off of my chest, starting to think that our guys in the FO are some really smart mf's. We are getting some serious contributions from our babies out there, a lot of them late round or UD guys.

Even Pead is not dead in the water, yet.

A55VA6

Legend
Here's another cool stat.

Rams have scored 80 points in their last 2 games. That's the most they have scored in 2 consecutive games since 2000.