Twitter Reports of Rams Training Camp Practice: July 26

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams Training Camp Practice Twitter Reports: July 26

Messages are in reverse order. Read from the bottom up.

—John Robinson ‏@SaxmanJohn

What made it more impressive was Britt had to come back on it, made sure to talk trash too

—Jamal Collier ‏@JCollierD

Kenny Britt just worked #47 on another deep sideline ball. Had a look and some words for him after the fact #RamsCamp

—Jim Fadler ‏@jimiramsboy

Britt fights back for a ball….yes fans….fight back and the talks trash all the way back #ramscamp

Britt just fought off a defender and makes an outstanding catch from Hall, draws quite a bit of applause from the crowd #RamsCamp

Jenkins blankets Kendricks and Ogletree almost gets the pick on the deflection

Britt returned to the field.

—Tyler Bishop ‏@TylerBishop

Mo Alexander already getting some good 1st team reps

Quick with another nice catch in traffic, Bradford has been using size to his advantage in these 11 on 11s #RamsCamp

Britt appeared to be fine…..I assume a cramp

Stacy looks in great shape so far…already slipping the hole, darting #ramscamp

—Jamal Collier ‏@JCollierD

Nice YAC vision from Isaiah Pead

Kenny Britt getting works on by the trainer, may just be a cramp #ramscamp

Ray Ray gets into the backfield and deflects a Davis pass, but Pead comes up with it

Givens had to come back pretty far to make that catch from Davis

Read Complete Twitter Recap

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

That sums up what I saw in him coming out of Cincy. If the game would just slow down for him, he'd be awesome.

FRO

Legend

That sums up what I saw in him coming out of Cincy. If the game would just slow down for him, he'd be awesome.
I still think he is best suited for an Amp Lee type role. Receiving RBs can make quite a living in the NFL.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I still think he is best suited for an Amp Lee type role. Receiving RBs can make quite a living in the NFL.
Possibly. He'd be good in that role, but I think he'd be just fine as an every down back too. If he can make the first guy miss (and he does), his change of direction and lateral movement makes him pretty dangerous. I can't really speculate on what's holding him back right now, but I do hope he puts it behind him this year.

FRO

Legend
Possibly. He'd be good in that role, but I think he'd be just fine as an every down back too. If he can make the first guy miss (and he does), his change of direction and lateral movement makes him pretty dangerous. I can't really speculate on what's holding him back right now, but I do hope he puts it behind him this year.
Do you believe vision and decisiveness can be learned? That's the one million dollar question with Pead.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Do you believe vision and decisiveness can be learned? That's the one million dollar question with Pead.
I think vision is inherent. You either have that or you don't. The decisiveness, I think, can be directly affected by confidence.

FRO

Legend
I think vision is inherent. You either have that or you don't. The decisiveness, I think, can be directly affected by confidence.
I can agree with that. I feel Pead was able to beat people in college because he was so much more athletic. In the pros he hasn't had that luxury. He hasn't adapted his game accordingly. Stacy's game was something that translated easier from college to the pros. We will see how Mason, who played in a more college system like Pead, will translate.

RFIP

Man I love this kid...hope he finally gets some meaningful reps before they cut him and he ends up a stud elsewhere..

FRO

Legend
Man I love this kid...hope he finally gets some meaningful reps before they cut him and he ends up a stud elsewhere..
They are giving him opportunities to earn playing time. It's really all up to him.

Irish

Starter
Reading about Bailey's impressive performances makes me so angry. How on earth do you allow yourself to miss four games for being busted for performance enhancing drugs. Such a stupid, stupid thing to do, especially in today's hyper drug sensitive culture. We need every potential difference maker to show up in every game to make the playoffs in this crazy tough division.

Also, dating back to last year, it doesn't seem to me that a Givens is doing himself any favors.

Britt
Austin
Quick
Pettis
Bailey
Moe
Givens

The way the Michael Sam situation is going to take place should make any players on the periphery really, really nervous. You really don't want to be the last WR, TE, OG, RB on the roster the last day of cuts, because i guarantee Snead, Fisher, And Demoff are going to be incredibly reluctant to let Sam's magnet end up on the cutting room floor.