Twickenham Ticket Details

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just thought the below might be of interest to some on here.

Three playoff teams; the newly-located Los Angeles Rams; the UK’s first-ever regular-season winners; and London’s very own Jacksonville Jaguars make up the six teams for the 2016 International Series.

You can choose which of them you go to see when individual game tickets for all three games go on sale from 10 a.m. tomorrow (January 19), beginning with premium tickets for both Wembley and Twickenham. Then at 10 a.m. on Thursday, January 21 all remaining price categories will be on sale.

Tickets on sale tomorrow include sideline tickets (lower and middle tier) and Club Wembley tickets for the Colts/Jaguars game and Redskins/Bengals game as well as category 1, 2 and 3 tickets at Twickenham for the Giants/Rams game.

A limited number of Club Wembley 2 game packs (end zone) will also go on sale with a 10% discount off the price of individual games.

All tickets will go on sale at www.ticketmaster.co.uk/NFL

Please note: Child tickets will not be available until Thursday.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No one like a spiv selling at inflated prices flv! Hopefully i'll get them sorted this week without any bother.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
You can currently buy a Twickenham "season ticket" I think, which is just a single game ticket as there's only one game played.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
My pals sorted twickenham tickets ages ago, not sure how they did it tho

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Too funny. I need an English to English dictionary to make heads or tails out of what you guys are saying. It's like watching Snatch with subtitles. Pretty fun read.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too funny. I need an English to English dictionary to make heads or tails out of what you guys are saying. It's like watching Snatch with subtitles. Pretty fun read.

If our paths cross in NO, i promise to tone it down for you!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What fun is that? Just don't get annoyed by me saying What? all the time.

Ha ha ok as long as you bring me some of that rocking horse of yours then it's a deal.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rocking horse = sauce!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Any idea how much these tickets are going to cost?? I missed out on them last time 'round and the cheapest I could find were in the region of £750-850

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any idea how much these tickets are going to cost?? I missed out on them last time 'round and the cheapest I could find were in the region of £750-850

It was on the email my mate sent me. There were about 8 different price categories. I think the prices ranged from about £40 to £120.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We normally pay £80-£100 for Wembley tickets. Would imagine it would be in the same range.

Are we having a ROD tailgate?!