Tweets from Todays Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Just what I am getting so far .... practice is closed to the public - so we get what we get.

Nick Wagoner @nwagoner · 2h

#Rams practice today is a special teams workout. Closed to the public but first time team will put on the pads.

Special teams practice worth watching for early roster battles. Last year, LB Daren Bates dominated Josh Hull in drill, staked claim to job.

Ray Ray Armstrong was also, of course, a standout in ST practices right away. He and Bates went on to become core ST players.

#Rams special teams off the field Monday afternoon. As usual, extremely entertaining to watch especially one on one drills to close practice

Per usual, Ray Ray Armstrong set the tone for the workout. Exhcnaged shoves and words with LB Lawrence Wilson.

DE Michael Sam did well blocking on punt and kick return. ST coach John Fassel pleased with Sam's progress, says Sam is faster than spring.

DB Lamarcus Joyner also earned praise for his feisty, competitive practice. Battled tooth and nail against a double team from Bailey/McGee.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Rams complete spirited special teams practice. First day in pads.
  • Ray Ray Armstrong, aka the Boom King is in fine form. Gets in scuffle with LB Lawrence Wilson.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I like Joyner a lot. He was incredibly feisty yesterday and going toe to toe with Quick with a bit of shoving.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Get 'em Ray Ray.

Wonder what Gaines is doing in ST practices. I've heard some good things about him the last couple of days.

RamBill

Legend
Tony Softli @SoftliSTL

Rookie Joyner competed and was aggressive battling until the whistle.

The Rams duo dubbed the Miami Heat (Stedman Bailey & Brandon McGee) welcomed rookie DB Lamarcus Joyner to the NFL /w a violent DBL Team!

Rams had a spirited special teams practice this morning, with the Bash Brothers Ray Ray Armstrong and Daren Bates setting the tone early.

Nate Latsch ‏@NateLatsch

Asked which #Rams defensive back has impressed him, WR @KennyBritt_18 said it's Lamarcus Joyner, the second-round pick from Florida State.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I love our special teams guys. They really care. Remember special teams under Linehan and Spags? *brrrrrr*

Alan

Legend
Yep, love all the good stuff about Joyner because I have a feeling we're gonna need him to play at a high level.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Joyner and McCleod will be fun to watch this year.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Alan telling it like he sees it
Yep, love all the good stuff about Joyner because I have a feeling we're gonna need him to play at a high level.

I think I am reading between the lines and hearing you loud and clear.[/QUOTE]