TST Staff Predictions: Rams@Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/1...-expert-picks-final-score-predictions-week-12

St. Louis Rams at Cincinnati Bengals: Week 12 Final Score Predictions
By Sean Wilkinson@Papa_Lurch

GettyImages-136067629.0.jpg

Dilip Vishwanat/Getty Images

Will the Rams avoid a 4 game skid on Sunday? The Rams travel to Cincy to face the Bengals in Week 12. Is this team capable of waking out of their offensive coma and pull off an unlikely win to avoid a 4 game losing streak? Here's the full TST staff predictions - for those who chose to participate.

EddieP [@iAmEddieP_]
The Rams offense is abysmal and the defense is suffering due to it. I'm sure A.J. Green, Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu & Tyler Eifert will shred a tired defense to pieces. Let's not overlook Giovani Bernard & Jeremy Hill either.

On defense, Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap are going to eat up the offensive line alive. I don't know if Case Keenum or Nick Foles will start, but either one is going to get smacked around.

33-13, Bengals.

Tevin Broner [@T_Bron]
The Bengals have too many playmakers for the Rams defense to handle. They can attack on the ground and through the air. The Bengals are coming off two losses in a row, they will pull out all of the stops to make sure that there is not a third loss.

28-7

Brandon Bate [@NoPlanB_]
We’re going to get carved up on Sunday. Their offense has too many weapons. I look for Gio Bernard and Tyler Eifert to have big days.

Offensively...well...there’s nothing I can say here that you don’t already know, or haven’t already suffered through. I bet it gets ugly. Another channel-changer for you this weekend.

Prediction: Bengals win 30-9

VTramsFan [@PeterDunbar]
The Rams have a lot of problems on offense, and that can't be denied. As I stated before, the Defense can only carry this team so far, and as the season wears on, injuries and fatigue just get too much.

That said, the Rams head into this game with a heavy heart over the Stedman Bailey situation, and will play very hard against a tough Bengals team coming off a loss against the Arizona Cardinals.

Case Keenum will have a better game this week, and this has the makings of a classic trap game.

Rams WIN 19 - 16

northwestRAMSfan [@troilus22]
The Rams offense is a complete mess. The magic from Gurley's record setting first four games seems like a distant memory. The passing game is even worse than I would have imagined.

The Rams defense is doing its best to hold down the fort, but injuries and fatigue are taking their toll. The Bengals have plenty of weapons on offense and a very talented defense. This could get ugly.

Bengals win 27-6

Brent Lancaster [@lannyosu]
The Rams have never lost 4 games in a row under Jeff Fisher. He likes to have sinusoidal W-L waves to ensure he breaks even. Rather than analyze the match-ups, I will simply say the Rams have pacified the football gods and will be granted a W.

Rams 19, Bengals 14

sergey606 [@thatSergey]
This is one of those games that every Rams fan should be used to. Middle/later in the season, great opponent, Rams win. This gives us all hope for the playoffs, until it all derails the following week.

So I predict a close Rams win, 23-19. But if my prediction comes true, don't get too optimistic the rest of the way. You'll just be disappointed by #Fisherball.

GoRamsGo
Eh, I can't predict a win in this one based on an inconsistent Rams team having a good game. The Bengals slipped up against the Texans, but that shouldn't happen again. They defeated the Cardinals, and with this one in Cincinnati, I don't give the Rams much of a chance.

Cincinnati offense will have a big day. Rams offense will stall as they have every game lately, and it'll be a miserable day.

Bengals 27, Rams 13

misone [@MightyOrMisone]
This game could get ugly fast. The Bengals are playing extremely well on offense. But as the Panthers proved, if you can play some good defense you can definitely slow them down enough to make them -- in some ways -- one dimensional.

The issue for the Rams defense is they have not played their best football in recent weeks because the offense has struggled to stay on the field. Since the offense isn't giving much help, and the Bengals defense is legitimately a very good group, this game will likely be over before it ever really gets started.

If the Rams can't convert at least 8 third downs this game, they will likely lose. Considering this team is is one of the worst in NFL history at converting third downs, I would have to say the odds aren't in their favor.

Bengals win 23-13

Mike Dietrich [@dvond]
Yes, this looks like a typical Fisher win when you do not expect it. But I do not think it's happening with concussed Keenan being thrown out in cold and windy Cincinnati. The Bengals are better almost everywhere on the field and off.

The Rams spiral downward continues.

Bengals 24. Rams. 10

3k [@3k_]
But if ya in it to win it, go head and live the life
But baby, if you ain't in it, you still can do it right

Bengals 20. Rams. 10

Sean Wilkinson [@Papa_Lurch]
I see no reason to believe that the offense will turn it around against an above average defense on the road. The Rams only hope to winning is Andy Dalton giving the game away - which could very well happen.

But I'm not counting on that.

Bengals 27, Rams 16