Trumaine Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yep Dodgers, I am sure you are correct. But some seem to think he will be back real soon, which I dont see based on his reactions to it....have to have good ankles to play corner...they are calling it a minor sprain, which doesnt jive with his reactions to it....
If he's back in 2 weeks I'll be happy. At least it's not serious.

Who knows. He may be able to play this week.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Coty Sensabaugh and Justin King both wore 21. Coincidence?
:baghead:
50539291.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It says he avoided injury, sounds like he could play this week. Couple that with Fisher avoiding the topic( like he wants to keep the Lions guessing) and I think we might see Tru on the field in Detroit this week.
When is the last time a bad looking injury actually turned out OK for us? Usually the other way around...

It isnt game day yet. How many of us thought Brockers, Hayes and Quinn were gonna be fine to play this past week? Sometimes Fisher has a tendancy to understate things, especially injuries to starters.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Report: Tru Johnson has high-ankle sprain
7530.jpg

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Rams LCB Trumaine Johnson will be sidelined a "few weeks" with a high-ankle sprain.

A high-ankle sprain was always the most likely diagnosis after a fracture was ruled out. Johnson will miss multiple games, something the Rams tacitly confirmed by claiming CB Dwayne Gratz off waivers. It's a big loss, as Johnson has been amongst the best corners in the league this season. It means more snaps for E.J. Gaines and Troy Hill, and perhaps Gratz.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Oct 11 - 4:29 PM

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Rams LCB Trumaine Johnson will be sidelined a "few weeks" with a high-ankle sprain.
A high-ankle sprain was always the most likely diagnosis after a fracture was ruled out. Johnson will miss multiple games, something the Rams tacitly confirmed by claiming CB Dwayne Gratz off waivers. It's a big loss, as Johnson has been amongst the best corners in the league this season. It means more snaps for E.J. Gaines and Troy Hill, and perhaps Gratz. Oct 11 - 4:29 PM

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
...the other shoe drops. I thought the other report sounded too optimistic. Hopefully it is only a couple games with the bye. I wish, actually, that Roberson grew into a role in this defense. I was disappointed he didn't make the team.