Trumaine Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
This is great news. Tru is one of the most underrated corners in the league.

Psycho_X

Legend

mp1JYId8n0t3y.gif

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
It says he avoided injury, sounds like he could play this week. Couple that with Fisher avoiding the topic( like he wants to keep the Lions guessing) and I think we might see Tru on the field in Detroit this week.
When is the last time a bad looking injury actually turned out OK for us? Usually the other way around...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I sprained my ankle once and thought I broke it. Couldn't walk on it, couldn't put any weight on it. Turns out it was just a slight sprain and I was back on my feet after the weekend. Maybe this is one of those cases.
IMG_2809.JPG

PSYCHIC!

jap

Legend
Wouldn't mind seeing our missing in action DL trio back in action once more as well.

EasyE

Starter
Tru must have a low threshold for pain... the way he left the field , then was carted off i thought he was gonna have to have his leg amputated...then again, i never played pro (or any) football ...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Tru must have a low threshold for pain... the way he left the field , then was carted off i thought he was gonna have to have his leg amputated...then again, i never played pro (or any) football ...
A sprain is actually a tear in a ligament.
They're quite painfull

EasyE

Starter
A sprain is actually a tear in a ligament.
They're quite painfull

Yep Dodgers, I am sure you are correct. But some seem to think he will be back real soon, which I dont see based on his reactions to it....have to have good ankles to play corner...they are calling it a minor sprain, which doesnt jive with his reactions to it....