Trumaine Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Gosh, I hope it's just a sprain and he's only out a week or two. Figures we get gaines back and tru gets hurt.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw a tweet this morning that said the MRI showed he didn't have a fracture. It also failed to say what he DID have.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well, that's at least good enough news to hope Tru will be back at some point before the season is over.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Looks like a high ankle.....and I almost forgot about this....sheesh!!!

High ankle takes several weeks to come back from although it will be nice to get him back, not looking forward with the lack of depth at CB. Now the bad signing of Sensabaugh rears it's ugly head.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Joyner will have more responsibilities. Jordan called up. We will be OK. Hopefully Tru is only 3-4 weeks.

This is nothing like 2009? That year we had like a thousand injuries at CB. What year was that?

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Looks like a high ankle.....and I almost forgot about this....sheesh!!!

In the high ankle sprain, there are several structures potentially damaged. These include ligaments that connect the tibia to the fibula known as the tibfib ligaments, as well as a tissue called the interosseous membrane.

The severity of this injury often depends on how many of these structures are damaged. The recovery time frame varies from 8 weeks to 6 months and this is why the high ankle sprain is so dreaded.

ankle-anatomy-jmm.jpg

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
@Roman Snow said
This is nothing like 2009? That year we had like a thousand injuries at CB. What year was that?

@Tron said 2011 I believe.

2011 Roster This group was often injured and I cant remember how many starts each player had. It was a mess though

CB Justin KING
CB Josh GORDY
CB Al HARRIS
CB Bradley FLETCHER
CB Roderick HOOD
CB Ronald BARTELL
nfl-injuries.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
2011 Roster This group was often injured and I cant remember how many starts each player had. It was a mess though

CB Justin KING
CB Josh GORDY
CB Al HARRIS
CB Bradley FLETCHER
CB Roderick HOOD
CB Ronald BARTELL
nfl-injuries.png
And...

Brian JACKSON
Jerome MURPHY

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
And...

Brian JACKSON
Jerome MURPHY

Oh crap I remember those names... but you left out 3 others @-X- ;)

Fred "the equipment assistant" 2 starts
Gary "the gatorade cup holder" 1 start
Nilda "public relations dept" played the 2nd half of 1 game

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
In the high ankle sprain, there are several structures potentially damaged. These include ligaments that connect the tibia to the fibula known as the tibfib ligaments, as well as a tissue called the interosseous membrane.

The severity of this injury often depends on how many of these structures are damaged. The recovery time frame varies from 8 weeks to 6 months and this is why the high ankle sprain is so dreaded.
Good stuff, you know, when I hurt my ankle in 1985, playing basketball during football season, my coach told me I was a fuck-up and to get out there....LOLOL...and I'm sure I had this...my foot hurt for 2 years....

Joyner may also get his wish to play outside.
I hope he isn't wishing this....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good stuff, you know, when I hurt my ankle in 1985, playing basketball during football season, my coach told me I was a freak-up and to get out there....LOLOL...and I'm sure I had this...my foot hurt for 2 years....

I hope he isn't wishing this....
It was It was a whole different world when we were young. Lol.

As far as Joyner. He was upset in camp because he wanted to start outside.
At least that's what I took from his meeting with Fisher on Hardknocks

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Good stuff, you know, when I hurt my ankle in 1985, playing basketball during football season, my coach told me I was a freak-up and to get out there....LOLOL...and I'm sure I had this...my foot hurt for 2 years....

@LACHAMP46 We remember when you hurt your ankle playing basketball in 1985. You took a pretty hard fall trying to dunk and your young career ended before it started :rolllaugh:

of97y8F.gif

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

CB Justin KING
CB Josh GORDY
CB Al HARRIS
CB Bradley FLETCHER
CB Roderick HOOD
CB Ronald BARTELL
nfl-injuries.png
When I see the name Justin King visions of Torrey Smith kills my brain cells.