Trumaine Johnson is now questionable.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Damn it.

On the defense, Johnson (illness), Joyner (ankle), Quinn (illness), and Sims (concussion) are all questionable. Not good.

On the other side Barnes (foot) and Gurley (thigh) are too.

Quinn, Joyner, Simms were FP on Friday and Gurley was LP, so that's good, but I'm still worried. If both Joyner and Johnson are out tomorrow, we're in deep trouble.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Damn it.

On the defense, Johnson (illness), Joyner (ankle), Quinn (illness), and Sims (concussion) are all questionable. Not good.

On the other side Barnes (foot) and Gurley (thigh) are too.

Quinn, Joyner, Simms were FP on Friday and Gurley was LP, so that's good, but I'm still worried. If both Joyner and Johnson are out tomorrow, we're in deep trouble.
Well outside of Quinn I hope the rest will all play with being just questionable. I am very excited to see Goff's very first start and from what's been reported on practice reports even the defense had a bounce to their step helping and working the offense to get better this week.