Trumaine Johnson hurt in practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Fingers crossed he'll be back at practice tomorrow.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hopefully it's just the shock of getting the wind knocked out of him.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Concussions are not so cut and dry. They can not only cause long term injury but lingering cognitive impairment throughout the season that never gets reported once players pass the protocol. Then you just have a guy playing who keeps messing up and has a "down" year. Well he had a down year because he couldn't concentrate and lost track of the ball too many times because even though bright lights don't cause him headaches any more, he's stuck with auras for another 6 months and can't see crap when looking up.

Much better it be a neck stinger or a broken collarbone as those can heal relatively quickly in comparison.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
A lot of things can do a lot of things.

What's your point?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
This attitude today drives me fucking crazy.

Well...if this happens, then that can happen. And when that happens , then this can happen, and omg, then if that happens, then the other thing happens.

WTF?

Meaningless conjecture. Personally, I'm sick to fucking death of the chicken little this society has become.

And I'm not going to take it any more. :boxing:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
This attitude today drives me freaking crazy.

Well...if this happens, then that can happen. And when that happens , then this can happen, and omg, then if that happens, then the other thing happens.

WTF?

Meaningless conjecture. Personally, I'm sick to freaking death of the chicken little this society has become.

But what if something bad happens if you start :boxing: and then something like this happens:double: and OMG then some sit like this goes down:shooting:?

RamzFanz

Damnit
I feel like this is very PC. If a player gets a concussion its up to him to determine whether to continue to play, and guess what, 99% do. Wes Welker has like 10000 concussions but still wants to play. Its up to the player, they know it hurts them in the long run, but 99% will continue to play after getting one. So yes, just a concussion.

It depends on how well they are informed of the repercussions of their decisions. People depend on the opinions of those around them. Institutional denial of a fact is not PC, it's culpable fraud.

Muhammad Ali may have disagreed with your PC observation.

More and more players are quitting earlier now that more facts are out.

Last edited:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
:wabbit:
But what if something bad happens if you start :boxing: and then something like this happens:double: and OMG then some sit like this goes down:shooting:?

That would suck.
What is wrong with me? :palm:

RamzFanz

Damnit
This attitude today drives me freaking crazy.

WTF?

Meaningless conjecture. Personally, I'm sick to freaking death of the chicken little this society has become.

Yeah, me too! So his skull was cracked, so what?

You gonna use medical facts to describe his brain trauma now and make excuses?! Next you wanna say brain trauma affects the brain?! Then what? That the brain is connected to the nervous system and that to the muscular system?! C'mon, man up! A concussion never hurt nobody! Rub some dirt on it and get in the game!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
ROFL It was Quick :( Myles talks about it was him in this clip.

I knew it...Come on Brian!
Dwight-Schrute-look-of-disapproval.gif