TruJo named NFC Defensive Player of the Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have been negative about Tru myself since I definitely preferred Jenks. However, Tru seems to really love! the SonOfBum's defensive scheming. If he really turns up his play this season and stays healthy for once, I have no objections for him to continue to be paid high dollars.
https://overthecap.com/free-agency/los-angeles-rams/

If you review & digest the above information on the Rams 9 or 10 starters who will be UFA's next season......one serious challenge to the Ram Org. to keep half of them. I would think that Trumaine is one that is very worthy but near impossible to resign....then there's the Aaron Donald mega $$$ matter that ongoing too. I would just seek to draft the top available CB in 2018 corner & try to possibly resign NRC @ CB too then say we done our best @ outside corners.

jap

Legend
Why do I get the feeling we will be seeing a parade of Sean's offensive guys, the SonOfBum's defensive guys, and Bones special teams guys (meaning mostly Johnny) for NFC Players of the Week/Month?

jap

Legend
https://overthecap.com/free-agency/los-angeles-rams/

If you review & digest the above information on the Rams 9 or 10 starters who will be UFA's next season......one serious challenge to the Ram Org. to keep half of them. I would think that Trumaine is one that is very worthy but near impossible to resign....then there's the Aaron Donald mega $$$ matter that ongoing too. I would just seek to draft the top available CB in 2018 corner & try to possibly resign NRC @ CB too then say we done our best @ outside corners.

Oh, I didn't mean to necessarily keep Tru with us. I have no doubts about Wade and Snead finding CBs to fit the defensive scheme. I just meant that if Tru turns up his game and stays healthy he continue collecting green somewhere. Of course, we can't keep everybody. That's why constant recruitment & development is key to sustained excellence.