Tru

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any news on how far away he is? At least EJ has been playing fairly well in his absence.

I'm not trying to speculate too much, but I'm going to guess he isn't going to play this week. But MAY be able to go for the MNF game vs SF.

Big Game

Living The Dream
If not the Monday night game he will be ready to play for the Seattle game on Oct 19.

Hopefully this defense can gel and stop giving up the 3rd and long completions. SMH

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
images111111.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm not trying to speculate too much, but I'm going to guess he isn't going to play this week. But MAY be able to go for the MNF game vs SF.
That would b my guess also. We will need him if the Rams are gonna make a run

Big Game

Living The Dream
Hopefully Jenkins is on him most of the time because Maclin is a beast. Riley Cooper and Jordan Matthews don't scare me.

Idk Jordan Matthews is a big WR, he is a rookie but he seems to be a legit redzone target. Cooper as long as you don't allow him to get pass you then he can be defended.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Idk Jordan Matthews is a big WR, he is a rookie but he seems to be a legit redzone target. Cooper as long as you don't allow him to get pass you then he can be defended.
I don't want to see ANY of their receivers get near the end-zone! GO RAM D!!:fighting: :lifting:

Big Game

Living The Dream
I don't want to see ANY of their receivers get near the end-zone! GO RAM D!!:fighting: :lifting:

I agree i don't want them to get close to the end zone as well. Lets Go Greg Williams time to see this defense we been waiting on.