Tru Johnson is a player the Rams wants to "let breathe" in 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The rams need quality players not 2nd tier cb's. Rams have to compete with Arizona, Seattle, and frisco.
This they do, which is why I expect them to draft both at safety and corner in whatever order or round they feel best works out for the team.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The Rams are comfortable with Trumaine and Jenks as the starters. They've already came out and said that many times. Reiss is just speculating bullshit. Cortlands release had nothing to do with "letting Tru breathe."

hey want to see what they truly have in their younger players, with third-year cornerback Trumaine Johnson one prime example of a prospect they want to “let breathe” a bit. Is he a No. 1? A No. 2? There’s only one way to find out – put him in that position and see how he responds.

Ummm... He's been in that position for the majority of a season and a half now.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think we'll have to watch this year to see if it truly was Jenks taking a step back. You put a cover corner in a soft zone and I'm not sure you will ever get a good result. Let's see how they play him this season.

I hope they use him better because if they don't they or he is wasting a lot of talent.