Tru J

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
What if he doesn't underperform. What if he's the same player in the same scheme where he led the NFC in interceptions last year?

Rams don't have the option of waiting another year. He'll be an UFA in 2017 and gone for sure.

If he plays great then yes I would resign him, he's a good player, but if he wants Jenkins numbers of over 60 million then I say let him walk. Like I said earlier this defense doesn't need elite cover corners, I would rather keep Brockers if he plays well and the rest of the guys in the front 7 because that's what makes this defense work.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
i don't get it. good corners don't grow on trees
The advent of 7-on-7 passing leagues at a very young age has put a lot of QB's, WR's, and DB's in very good positions as far as technique and the ability to excel in the passing game. DB's are becoming just as prevalent as WR's in terms of skills entering the NFL. This trend will continue. Snisher realizes this, and his drafting seems to emphasize this point.

Keep drafting and developing DBs is going to be the trend with this team.
Exactly....

This staff has demonstrated an amazing ability to identify and develop secondary talent. I have to believe that they can continue to do so
Agreed....

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Pay this dude. 6'2 corners with ball skills don't grow on trees. He also hits like a gawd damn truck out in the flat. He's what Ron Bartell was supposed to be. Talent cost money, open up the wallet.