Tru Had Deal Ready to Go With Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Seems like players would rather take a lesser deal somewhere else than go back to their original team. Tru has made a lot being tagged, to go back to LA now might be seen as losing. Especially since he'd have to take less than he's been making.
I don't really get his strategy, the Rams make him an offer, he rejects it. The Rams try and trade him, he lets it be known he won't resign, effectively blocking the deal.
Revis used to do this back when he was still Revis and I guess there's no way to judge the market for next offseason. Especially for corners, so I guess it's a win for him, he gets to choose his team.

Rocko

UDFA
Ramon Ram - I like the jersey on your avatar. That is the first jersey I have seen in blue and white that looks good with the new pants and helmet IMO. I have been looking on the internet for different designs in that color scheme, but have not seen anything I like so far. Make that the home uniform, and then flip it to white jersey with blue pants for away. Off topic I know, but just waned to point it out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We don't have a 2nd round pick in 2018 due to the Sammy Watkins trade. The Rams haven't picked a CB in the first round since Tye Hill in 2006 and before that Todd Lyght in 1991. While that can of course change in the next draft, we're most likely looking at the 3'd round or beyond or a free agent signing at that position.

Forgot we gave up that pick. Either way for myself OL and CB would be my early draft priorities and that's understanding of course that you want to take that guy/value who slides if at all possible even if it's not a position of need.