Tru 22s homecoming

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Really like how he can play the ball from trailing the receiver. He did that to Andrew Luck, Peyton and now Carr. He does get beat from time to time by the better route runners, but I still like his game overall. He comes up tough in run support and is always a willing tackler. I'd like to keep him and Jenks.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Really like how he can play the ball from trailing the receiver. He did that to Andrew Luck, Peyton and now Carr. He does get beat from time to time by the better route runners, but I still like his game overall. He comes up tough in run support and is always a willing tackler. I'd like to keep him and Jenks.

Tru was a college teammate of his position coach Brandon Fisher. I would really like to see him stay with the Rams, he appears to be the player Fisher thought he was before he drafted him.