Trouble with website

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey idk if it's just me but I can't load rod on my computer ever since that issue the other day

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Did you clear your cache? Have you run a virus check? You posted this so you are able to get on sometimes. I'll alert the admins to this.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey idk if it's just me but I can't load rod on my computer ever since that issue the other day

I am assuming you've restarted your PC, so definitely clear your browser history and cookies. Completely exit the browser and or go to task manager and make sure your browser closes completely.

If you have a second browser; like Chrome or Firefox try those to see if the problem follows.

Our site outage was completely at the server and would have zero impact to your PC. Whatever is giving you trouble should clear itself with some refreshing of your browser.

Let us know how it goes?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Still can't get on aND I've tried everything you mentioned. ..can't get on my computer tablet or phone. ..on a buddy's phone where I posted thread from originally

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Still can't get on aND I've tried everything you mentioned. ..can't get on my computer tablet or phone. ..on a buddy's phone where I posted thread from originally
I checked to see if there were any banned IP addresses that you shared, and there are none.
I have no idea why your devices wouldn't be working.

PhxRam

get to command prompt and ping the site then a tracert. might tell you were your problems lie.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NJ, for clarity; your computer and phone isn't working... But a friend's phone is fine?
Yes...but I just realize I can acess rod from my phone only if I turn the WiFi off...so I'm assuming it's something with WiFi cause the tablet, computer, and phone all won't load when connected to my WiFi

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yes...but I just realize I can acess rod from my phone only if I turn the WiFi off...so I'm assuming it's something with WiFi cause the tablet, computer, and phone all won't load when connected to my WiFi

Interesting. Glad to see you're onto something.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What happens when you can't access it? Does it just go to white screen?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What happens when you can't access it? Does it just go to white screen?
Yeah just white screen and acts like it's loading but never does

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah just white screen and acts like it's loading but never does
That sounds like something we may have inadvertently done to your IP address, but I don't see any of the IP's you've been using on the list.
Can you run an IP check for me on the computers you're having trouble with, and tell me what it says?

Just type into Google, "What's my IP?" and let me know what you get.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That sounds like something we may have inadvertently done to your IP address, but I don't see any of the IP's you've been using on the list.
Can you run an IP check for me on the computers you're having trouble with, and tell me what it says?

Just type into Google, "What's my IP?" and let me know what you get.

PhxRam

Seeing as how you are not getting anywhere with anyone.. try this

Put 209.188.89.250 in your address bar and see if it works.

If it does then you can

A: check your hosts file and make sure it is clean
B: log in to your router and change your DNS server to a different one.

If it DOESNT work

go to a command prompt.

I assume windows start>cmd>tracert ramsondemand.com

Paste in here what it says.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If it DOESNT work

go to a command prompt.

I assume windows start>cmd>tracert ramsondemand.com

Paste in here what it says.
Is it supposed to work? Because it didn't for me.