Tropical Storm Debby

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Here's to hoping this storm doesn't water log our Florida Rams brothers and sisters too bad. We're getting plenty of rain because of it already here in Georgia.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nonstop rain here ,,, this will be day #3.

My parrot loves it. He was out on the back porch getting splashed from the rain all day yesterday ... singing the whole time. He must have been a fish in a previous life.

We've got some places were the roads are flooded in and around Central FL.

I had no power from 8pm last night until 3am.

No real wind damage from this storm thank goodness.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Selassie I said:
Nonstop rain here ,,, this will be day #3.

My parrot loves it. He was out on the back porch getting splashed from the rain all day yesterday ... singing the whole time. He must have been a fish in a previous life.

We've got some places were the roads are flooded in and around Central FL.

I had no power from 8pm last night until 3am.

No real wind damage from this storm thank goodness.

My girlfriend loves the rain as well, the biggest reason why she was excited to move back to Missouri was because they have storms... She loves rain, thunder and lightning, it calms her down and cheers her up... But now we're back in LA, we probably wont even see a dark cloud till late November.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I want rain...it's freakin 100 and it's hardly past noon. Gonna be like this all week. Oklahoma City Thunder?? How ironic.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Now if this storm was in Dallas you'd have a real headline. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Now if this storm was in Dallas you'd have a real headline. :sly:
Ha!

It's windy, a little rainy and dreary here, but it's not doing much to the east coast of FLA. Still, I like this weather. Always have. And that's part of the reason I want to seek out a new location that has its fair share of dreary weather.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Got that in spades here. Raining as I type this.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
Debby's doing Orlando 4 days straight now...
That sucks. This is the laziest storm I've ever seen as far as movement goes.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It finally stopped raining here in Valdosta but now the wind is trying to snap the top of the trees off! I'm supposed to go on a cruise out of Jax Monday. Not too sure if it's going to set sail as planned. I saw clips of Live Oak, Fl today under about 4 foot of water. Poor people. I've never had to live through a flood like that before.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramhusker said:
It finally stopped raining here in Valdosta but now the wind is trying to snap the top of the trees off! I'm supposed to go on a cruise out of Jax Monday. Not too sure if it's going to set sail as planned. I saw clips of Live Oak, Fl today under about 4 foot of water. Poor people. I've never had to live through a flood like that before.

Hopefully they don't delay on you. I bet they go,,, you're heading south anyway. Where are the stops on your cruise Bo ?

I hear the eye just made landfall in Steinhatchee. That's about 20 miles from where my ex-wife is right now. She's staying in the cabin that I built and obviously paid for (now her's of course). She's up there for a week on "vacation" :sly:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Key West and Nassau are the only ports we visit. It's a five day with two days at sea. You have/had a cabin at Steinhatchee? Your ex an avid angler? I hope she knows how to swim! :omg:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramhusker said:
Key West and Nassau are the only ports we visit. It's a five day with two days at sea. You have/had a cabin at Steinhatchee? Your ex an avid angler? I hope she knows how to swim! :omg:

Time to get your drink on in KW :cheese:

If you've never been to Nassau, let me recommend that you stay away from the cruise ship tours. If it were me,,, I'd get up as early as possible the morning you arrive in Nassau... get off the boat and take a cab to the Atlantis on Paradise Island. You can get a pass at the Atlantis for all of their pool and aquariums if you get over there early. If you go with a tour, you'll be unable to get the pass.

There's a cool market not far from the boat. You can also buy some real cubans at the shops near the boat.

That cabin is located about 20 miles or so from Steinhatchee in a tiny town called Salem. My ex's family goes to a church neat there. I didn't participate in all that,,, but I did use that cabin during scallop season up there. Easy to get them there in Steinhatchee.

It's still raining here as I type btw.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No more rain for us since this afternoon.

Almost forgot what the sun felt like.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Selassie I said:
No more rain for us since this afternoon.

Almost forgot what the sun felt like.

Been feelin it for the last few days and the next few upcoming days. And some more after that. :shifty:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've been to both KW and Nassau before and I never take cruise ship excursions but this time I'm taking my oldest son and daughter for a swim with dolphins. I used to like that Straw market until they started selling crap from China. The vendors have become pushy there too and I end up telling them I don't want their Wal Mart shit! That makes them made for some reason.

The best time I ever had in Nassau, my wife and I with two other couples rented scooters and set off in that mad traffic around the island. Everything was a blast that day except at one point I had a limo side view mirror in my armpit. I could of took the driver's sunglasses off his head he was so close.

Man, sunshine here all day. Got out picked up about a truckload of limbs out of the yard, cranked up the mower, got about a third of the way done and my dang clutch went out on the mower. Beautiful day just the same. Anybody got a John Deere clutch in their shed?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Your kids will really enjoy that dolphin encounter. Great family time.