Trons Xmas Mockstravaganza 1.0

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ausmurp

Starter
LOL nothing to be sorry about.

Hull is not as athletic as what the NFL prefers but he is in the mold of a Chris Borland. Off the charts instincts are what makes Hulls game and I don't think teams overlook it this time around. The same was said about Poszluzny, and Lee and both are impactful linebackers in the NFL.

Also, it should be mentioned that he is Josh Hull's brother, right? Same school same number. Yes I'm sure of it. No thanks :)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Also, it should be mentioned that he is Josh Hull's brother, right? Same school same number. Yes I'm sure of it. No thanks :)

Wrong. Josh Hull hailed from a small town near State College, Mill Hall I believe. Mike Hull is from Cannonsburg. Watch him play before you judge. Mike Hull led the BigTen in tackles with 140. The next closest guy had 112.