Trons Quick Postseason Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Murray in the 5th, Dennard and Pryor. Not sure about Robinson, I really haven't seen him. Watkins would be good, I just saw a mock that has Lee moving back into the top ten and I still like a WR with a big body and +hands

Well i guess Watkins is a cross between Lee and Evans. Im not sure about Robinson either, but he is climbing fast, so i figured a late first would be good if possible. I agree Murray in the 5th would be nice, like others have posted.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Lee, is a stud that got hurt. he should be top 2 and arguably 1 WR on the big board.

Last edited by a moderator:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
That's the fun in this Tron we don't take it to serious. It just brings us down from the end of our season and keeps things alive. Truth be told I would love to see what we all say when the draft FINALY gets here. More than likely these threads full of all us sofa scouts and living room talent evaluators will change substantially with the combine and pro day reports. But until then lets joust.