Trons Quick Postseason Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I'm bored and the wife is taking a nap. So what should i do? Make a mock of course!!!!!!!!!!

Trade!!! Trade back with the factory of sadness so they can grab a QB who sucks and they can ruin. We get their two first rounders.

1A - Sammy Watkins WR, Clemson
1B - Darqueze Dennard CB, Michigan State
1C - Greg Robinson OT, AUburn
2 - Calvin Pryor FS, Louisville
3 - David Yankey G/OT, Stanford
4 - Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB, Nebraska
5 - Aaron Murray QB, Georgia
6 - Prince Shembo OLB, Notre Dame
7A - Colt Lyerla TE, Oregon
7B - Spencer Long G, Nebraska

Put this together in about 5 minutes. I think Murray might go higher but hoping he makes it to the 5th in this mock.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Nice use of that "down" time Tron! :bigup:

Like the mock although you lose me after the 5th round. But a good job of meeting value with needs.

ausmurp

Starter
I like the picks. But no way Browns give up two first rd picks to move up two spots. Maybe first and second rd picks...

Alan

Legend
I could quibble a little bit but I'd be happy with those picks. Through the first three rounds because I don't know any of the others guys yet. Good priorities.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
My favorite pick here is Murray in the 5th. I don't like oline in the 1st. Don't ask why , just always hated it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My favorite pick here is Murray in the 5th. I don't like oline in the 1st. Don't ask why , just always hated it.

You know something, i hate drafting oline in the first as well, but i made an exception for this mock with having three 1st rounders and Long being injured.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't see his surgery as a set back for him, i think he will be ready, he doesn't have to be nifty. From my understanding (and i may be wrong) it is easier for them to come back.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Nice!!

Love the 1st 3 picks. Not sure that Robinson lasts that long into the 1st. I have a feeling he will shoot up boards as the Draft draws closer and also not sure that Yankey lasts until the 3rd but I think Gabe Jackson would be available at that spot anyway so no sense splitting hairs.

A pretty good construct for a 5 min task!! :)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Nice!!

Love the 1st 3 picks. Not sure that Robinson lasts that long into the 1st. I have a feeling he will shoot up boards as the Draft draws closer and also not sure that Yankey lasts until the 3rd but I think Gabe Jackson would be available at that spot anyway so no sense splitting hairs.

A pretty good construct for a 5 min task!! :)

Yea, Robinson is climbing fast, don't think he makes it past #20 at worst.Yankey might not make it but if Gabe Jackson is there i'd take him over Yankey if he was somehow still there.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I'd be doing cartwheels, fun to dream. If we ever did get three number 1's, and they all panned out, that might present some salary cap nightmares down the road....

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Helluva mock, buddy!

I don't see reason draft a TE, though. We have 3 good. Another gravy eating guard in the 6th and I'm happy. Heck, I'm happy anyway. Great job!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'd be doing cartwheels, fun to dream. If we ever did get three number 1's, and they all panned out, that might present some salary cap nightmares down the road....
Last time we had three, it didn't work out so well. Picket, Lewis and Archuletta.... Ugh that's a hard trio to type:slap:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Helluva mock, buddy!

I don't see reason draft a TE, though. We have 3 good. Another gravy eating guard in the 6th and I'm happy. Heck, I'm happy anyway. Great job!

lol i tried to do it as fast as i could without over thinking anything. The TE was mostly just a late round risk pick(I've heard if not for his character issues-left oregan, arrested for cocain, he would be one of the top 5 TE's in the draft, even heard one report they think he'd be the first). After posting i started dissecting the pick and whether i shoulda taken a RB, DT or G. but oh well. Got a couple guards already, so would have probably changed it to Isaiah Crowell or some big ugly DT if i thought long enough about it.

Thanks for the kind words :)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
lol i tried to do it as fast as i could without over thinking anything. The TE was mostly just a late round risk pick(I've heard if not for his character issues-left oregan, arrested for cocain, he would be one of the top 5 TE's in the draft, even heard one report they think he'd be the first). After posting i started dissecting the pick and whether i shoulda taken a RB, DT or G. but oh well. Got a couple guards already, so would have probably changed it to Isaiah Crowell or some big ugly DT if i thought long enough about it.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Cocaine? Hmm... he can bunk with Janoris and teach him new ways to expand his mind lol. Sounds like he'd fit right in. I like it!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I like the picks. But no way Browns give up two first rd picks to move up two spots. Maybe first and second rd picks...

It's the Browns, the same team that just let go of Chud after one injury filled season. There is a reason why they are always horrible, reason like this :) (and they worship Kosar, that should tell you how disfunctional they are)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
edit fail and don't know how to delete post :(

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't see his surgery as a set back for him, i think he will be ready, he doesn't have to be nifty. From my understanding (and i may be wrong) it is easier for them to come back.

I hope your right.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I like Murray in the 5th, Dennard and Pryor. Not sure about Robinson, I really haven't seen him. Watkins would be good, I just saw a mock that has Lee moving back into the top ten and I still like a WR with a big body and +hands