Trons "100% Offense" Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If they viewed him at guard, i think we might have seen him play there by now. Smith and Williams have had some awful games.

Yes your right as a starting duo @ the OG posts with OLG Chris Williams & ORG Shelley Smith does equal AWFUL! I sure hope we never see this duo starting again for the Rams.

Now onto OL'er Barrett Jones......Rams played Harvey Dahl, Chris Williams, Shelley Smith, Brandon Washington & Rodger Saffold @ OG this season. Late this season all five were available to play.... not sure that Rookie Barrett Jones was needed @ OG with those five veterans active???? Do you? Once center Scott Wells went down it was Tim Barnes time with Barrett as his relief @ OC. I would say that Boudreau had no reason to shift the rookies attention elsewhere when he wanted Barrett fully ready for starting center duty if Barnes was to go out. That sound smart to me.

Fast forward to 2014 the Rams have THREE OG's under contract Brandon Washington, Mike Persons & Harvey Dahl. Which of those two OG's do you want starting? OK now onto where Alan may be getting some of the Barrett Jones info......Rams have two centers under contract older vet Scott Wells & Barrett Jones However 4 yr vet Tim Barnes is a ERFA meaning its highly probable that he will sign that contract. Now that means 3 centers two having starting experience. If that remains true then the multi versatile OL Barrett Jones will be certainly available to be plug in wherever there is a need either @ OG or yes OT.

Oh by the way the Rams only have two healthy OT's under contract Barksdale & Sean Hooey?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fast forward to 2014 the Rams have THREE OG's under contract Brandon Washington, Mike Persons & Harvey Dahl. Which of those two OG's do you want starting? Rams have THREE centers under contract vet Scott Wells, Tim Barnes & Barrett Jones if that remains true then Barrett Jones will be certainly available to play @ OG or OT. Oh by the way the Rams only have two healthy OT's under contract Barksdale & Sean Hooey?

Wow, you really showed how bleak our line is right now, at least in my eyes.

I don't want Persons, Washington or Dahl to start. I also rather let go of Wells and let Barnes and Jones fight for the starting spot, and maybe draft a center or grab one in FA for depth. At least Barksdale has played good and remained healthy....