Trivia Question!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can anyone tell me (IDK) who was the last Ram player to wear ' Deacon Jones' #75 ' Before it was Retired!? ... I think it was Irv Pankey, But I'm not sure!
PankeyLA.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sure did love Irv Pankey though! God back then the Rams could draft Little Lord Fauntleroy and make him an all pro tackle. In his day Hudson Houck was one of the best offensive line coaches in the history of the NFL.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
How about Rams 2005 draft pick Claude Terrell. Pretty sure he would have been the last to wear the number. Wore it until he was released in 2007.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
However, gentlemen sorry to post that the last person to don number 75 was unfortunately Claude Terrell! So there is your answer @DaveFan'51 & @CGI_Ram...Don't kill the messenger and kudos to @jsimcox to posting it first.
claude-terrell.jpg

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
However, gentlemen sorry to post that the last person to don number 75 was unfortunately Claude Terrell! So there is your answer @DaveFan'51 & @CGI_Ram...Don't kill the messenger and kudos to @jsimcox to posting it first.
claude-terrell.jpg
Yayy!!! :D
What do I win? ;)

Edit: I'd like to add how much of a shame it is, that a guy like this was the last guy to wear the jersey that the Great Deacon Jones did. Obviously nothing could have been done about that being the case but still a shame.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yayy!!! :D
What do I win? ;)

Edit: I'd like to add how much of a shame it is, that a guy like this was the last guy to wear the jersey that the Great Deacon Jones did. Obviously nothing could have been done about that being the case but still a shame.
So we end this thread with the greatest defensive end of all time and once this stadium issue is solved, please go back to the blue & mustard uniforms with the throwbacks being the blue & whites.
j00174a5c-e97b-406f-9037-686c4dde70cd_deacon.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone!! I think we can all agree, the #75 should have been retired Long before it actually was!!(y)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Oh boy fellas...I can see forgetting the infamous Claude Terrell but forgetting about D'Marco?

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
My wife always says to me that " your team sucks but the cheerleaders got great uniforms".

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
That number should have been retired as soon as he was done playing. No one else could carry his jock, let alone wear that jersey.

GO RAMS!!!!