Trivia Question! Test your Rams IQ!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In the 80 year history of the Rams only "3" Head Coaches have had " Double-Digit" Wins in there 1st year as a HC! Be Honest, without Looking it up! Can you Name them!!?o_O

I'll give the Answer at 6:00pm PST tonight, IF no one gets it! Sooner IF everyone gets it!!(y):D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the 80 year history of the Rams only "3" Head Coaches have had " Double-Digit" Wins in there 1st year as a HC! Be Honest, without Looking it up! Can you Name them!!?o_O

I'll give the Answer at 6:00pm PST tonight, IF no one gets it! Sooner IF everyone gets it!!(y):D
How about...Chuck Knox, John Robinson, and Mike Martz?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Scott Linehan, Steve Spagnuolo, and Jeff Fisher!

Oh wait, I thought the question was: "Name the three coaches who set the franchise back to the stone ages in the last decade."

But my real answer is Knox, Malavasi (not 100% sure) and Martz.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't checked per terms of the challenge, but I think Malavasi needed playoff victories to reach 10 wins. but then I just assumed regular season.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Ray Malavasi....Chuck Knox....and I wanna guess........somebody wearing blue & white......that's all I got

oh oh

Pardee????

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well Just because a few of you have it correct (@Dan Poplawski Gets an "Incomplete"!:LOL:) The Correct answers are:

* Chuck Knox (1973) 12-2-0 Record.
* Ray Malavasi (1978) 12-4-0 Record.
And
* Mike Martz (2000) 10-6-0 Record.

Just as a side Note, There where 4 other coaches who had "9" Win Seasons there 1st year!:D
Thanks to everyone for playing 'Dave's Trivia Pursuit'!:LOL:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What Rams coach holds the record for most 7-9 seasons?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Just as a side Note, There where 4 other coaches who had "9" Win Seasons there 1st year!:D
Thanks to everyone for playing 'Dave's Trivia Pursuit'!:LOL:

For the record would've have gotten it, but was working late this evening...So I will answer this one.because this is my wheelhouse.

1. Adam Walsh 9 wins 1945
  2. Joe Stydahar 9 wins 1950
  3. Hamp Pool 9 wins 1952
  4. John Robinson 9 wins 1983

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For the record would've have gotten it, but was working late this evening...So I will answer this one.because this is my wheelhouse.

1. Adam Walsh 9 wins 1945
  2. Joe Stydahar 9 wins 1950
  3. Hamp Pool 9 wins 1952
  4. John Robinson 9 wins 1983
XLNT Coach!! Bravo!! I wasn't going to come right out and ask that question, I feared too many members might say I was asking question only a Very, Very Old fan would know!!
Oh!! Yes! your absolutely correct!!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
XLNT Coach!! Bravo!! I wasn't going to come right out and ask that question, I feared too many members might say I was asking question only a Very, Very Old fan would know!!
Oh!! Yes! your absolutely correct!!

You're not a very, very old fan DF51.. You are just an older fan..

If you were a very, very old fan, you would have posted your trivia question on the wrong teams message board and the question would have been something like this...

"How is there an extremely bright light coming from my neighbors porch out of a bulb shaped object?" ;)

Ancient Egyptian Lantern

stock-footage-olive-oil-clay-ancient-lantern-lamp.jpg