Trivia Question for the Day!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is worded carefully so pay attention; Which former player for the Rams holds, or shares, these NFL Records: Most Game w/ 4 tds. ( Clue- he had 3 ) And Most Touch Downs with Zero Fumbles. ( Clue - he had 26 ). I hope this isn't too easy. your on the clock, let's see who gets it 1st! Have Fun! And if you like this, I'll try and Stump you again!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:bow:
OK! I Guess it was Too Easy!

The reason I became a NFL fan, I remember watching him and just being blown away, I got his jersey for my 13th (14th?) birthday, but didn't understand US sizes so it was twice the size, wish I'd kept it :(, Mr Faulk.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK! Just because I'm no quitter, or maybe I Love punishment, Try this one who holds the Record for "Most Safeties in a Single Quarter (2)? And if you get this one wright away, Maybe someone else can play "Try and Stump the Board!!:D

SierraRam

Recreational User
Glad YOU got it Sierra! I guess I'm no good at my own game!:cry: (Not really crying, it's Fun!)

I was watching that game against the Packers. Dryer was my fav after that! A 'Stump the Board" trivia game is a great idea. Especially during this slow period before camp...

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Surely Adam Carriker? Unless he was injured for the Redskins playoff game?
Or does he have to have played for the Rams at the time?

Last Rams first round pick to start a playoff game for the Rams

Trivia questions like jokes are best when you have to explain them twice.