Trippy. I think I'll go see this one.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
I just can't get into horror movies as much as I want... I always just sit and think how wrong they're all doing it.

Slasher flicks are even worse. I'm 99% sure I could survive any serial killer movie.
lol. Me too. Avoid places where everyone is being killed, and don't go into places where you're sure you heard something.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Selassie I said:
Oh yeah, the Japanese horror (subtitles and all),,, nobody does violence and gore like them!

I enjoy watching all horror flicks,,, even the cheesy ones keep my attention. The Exorcist is the one that probably gave me the creeps more than any other.

Some of my other favorites -
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre , all of the Hell Raisers , Poltergeist 1 , both Jeepers Creepers , Candyman , Amittyville Horror , Wrong Turn , The Hills have Eyes 1 & 2 , all of the Saws...

Rob Zombie has a few out (I can't remember the titles), but if he's involved I loved it. I think one is even a cartoon.

I heard from someone who saw the movie that stared this thread last night at midnight ..... her text to me was " OMG ! WTF !"
:twisted:
Sweeeeeeet. I can't wait to go see it now.

Rob Zombie made "The Devil's Rejects." Now THAT was messed up. Without giving much away, let's say that wearing someone else's face - ON your face - was something that only Rob Zombie could dream up. That dude's wrecked.
That was done a few times, Rob was a copycat, but I love his horror music. :bg:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
Selassie I said:
Oh yeah, the Japanese horror (subtitles and all),,, nobody does violence and gore like them!

I enjoy watching all horror flicks,,, even the cheesy ones keep my attention. The Exorcist is the one that probably gave me the creeps more than any other.

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre , all of the Hell Raisers , Poltergeist 1 , both Jeepers Creepers , Candyman , Amittyville Horror , Wrong Turn , The Hills have Eyes 1 & 2 , all of the Saws...

Rob Zombie has a few out (I can't remember the titles), but if he's involved I loved it. I think one is even a cartoon.

I heard from someone who saw the movie that stared this thread last night at midnight ..... her text to me was " OMG ! WTF !"

Rob Zombie made "The Devil's Rejects." Now THAT was messed up. Without giving much away, let's say that wearing someone else's face - ON your face - was something that only Rob Zombie could dream up. That dude's wrecked.
Yeah, that's true. Texas Chainsaw. There's a reason why they called him Leatherface. It's kind of the way he did it that was bent though.
Did you see that movie?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I haven't seen the Omen...is it good? What kind of horror is it?

My favorite horror movie of all time was "The Ring". That movie psychologically messed with my mind. I would see images from that movie whenever I was about to go to sleep for like 3 weeks after having seen it.

I have a story about the first time I saw it...The first time I saw it was with a friend at the movie midnight showing, back in med school. I remember being all stressed out cause I studied all day with exams coming up, and thought, "hey why don't I go see a movie, I heard 'the Ring' was good." My lord that scared the shit out of me. I thank God that I DVR'd SNL that day. I had to watch something comedic just to calm down. Later, I finally calm down, and I'm about to go to sleep, with images from that movie going through my mind and then someone calls (it was like 2:30AM). If you've seen the movie, you know you get a call telling you that you've got 7 days to live. It was just too much. I finally did get to sleep that night, but it was like three years before I was willing to see that movie again. I saw the Japanese (original) version afterwards, but it wasn't the same. I'm sure if I saw the Japanese version first it would have screwed with me too, but "The Ring" freaked me out like no other.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
I haven't seen the Omen...is it good? What kind of horror is it?

My favorite horror movie of all time was "The Ring". That movie psychologically messed with my mind. I would see images from that movie whenever I was about to go to sleep for like 3 weeks after having seen it.

I have a story about the first time I saw it...The first time I saw it was with a friend at the movie midnight showing, back in med school. I remember being all stressed out cause I studied all day with exams coming up, and thought, "hey why don't I go see a movie, I heard 'the Ring' was good." My lord that scared the shit out of me. I thank God that I DVR'd SNL that day. I had to watch something comedic just to calm down. Later, I finally calm down, and I'm about to go to sleep, with images from that movie going through my mind and then someone calls (it was like 2:30AM). If you've seen the movie, you know you get a call telling you that you've got 7 days to live. It was just too much. I finally did get to sleep that night, but it was like three years before I was willing to see that movie again. I saw the Japanese (original) version afterwards, but it wasn't the same. I'm sure if I saw the Japanese version first it would have screwed with me too, but "The Ring" freaked me out like no other.
Well, the Omen is kind of dated now, obviously. I saw it when I was much younger, and the whole "Devil's going to take over one day" thing was kind of ominous to me. But that's just me. Yeah, The Ring was pretty awesome too. Forgot all about that one. That was pretty well made, and had a lot of "oh shit!" moments in it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
No votes for Midnight Meat Train? Oh man....

I almost put that down as a favorite. Were you the one who posted that trailer here ??? Muchas Gracias !

That eyeball getting stepped on and smashed like a grape was a killer :twisted:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
Selassie I said:

Yeah, that's true. Texas Chainsaw. There's a reason why they called him Leatherface. It's kind of the way he did it that was bent though.
Did you see that movie?
Oh yeah, seen all of them. House of 1000 Corpses his first one was pretty creepy, gives you a real uncomfortable feeling. His wife is a trip in it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:
No votes for Midnight Meat Train? Oh man....

I almost put that down as a favorite. Were you the one who posted that trailer here ??? Muchas Gracias !

That eyeball getting stepped on and smashed like a grape was a killer :twisted:

That'd be me. I just got the biggest kick out of that movie.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Exorcist, Texas Chain Saw, and Children of the Corn got under my skin. I quit watching those things.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I've had a lot of friends who saw this movie, none of them have said it's any good... Most have said it's one of the worst movies they've ever seen... I haven't seen it myself, but I figure you might wanna make sure so you don't spend 50 bucks on a small bag of popcorn.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, that's what I'm hearing now too. My son came home from school today and said that all his friends said that it sucks. :cry: