Tried to Get a Quinn Jersey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I went to NFLshop and placed an order about two weeks ago. There I didn't put my billing address right so they called me and got it straightened out. After that, I told the man to reorder the jersey, about $109. He replied "The jersey is sold out. It's a very popular jersey right now."

HOLY COW!!! A Rams jersey sold out in May? That's a new one, boys.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
HaHa I'm amzed! I've never heard of such a thing. Reading your post this was the last thing I was expecting to finish reading about.... thought it'll be " We have no stock of Quinn Jersey's since they made 5 in the last year" or "wait what number is he again?"

Last edited:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Maybe due to all the Sam jerseys selling out people just purchased a Rams jersey.
This is unbelieveable. It's going to be wild seeing fan support in away stadiums. I've never ever seen that before, except for perhaps a brief time during the GSOT days.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's probably twice the $, but you can have them make you an Authentic jersey with any # and any name you like on it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is unbelieveable. It's going to be wild seeing fan support in away stadiums. I've never ever seen that before, except for perhaps a brief time during the GSOT days.

I just hope they become Rams fans, not just Michael Sam fans. Even if he makes the team, barring injury he'll most likely be inactive on Sundays.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I just hope they become Rams fans, not just Michael Sam fans. Even if he makes the team, barring injury he'll most likely be inactive on Sundays.
I think if he's on the team, even if he's inactive, we'll see support from an audience that feel they share in his plight - disvowed by society in some way. People are going to turn out to support him AS WELL AS the organization that saw past all of the bigotry and unfairness in order to give Sam a shot.

Remember, 31 other teams passed on Michael Sam in one way or another. It's the Rams, and only the Rams, that saw past it all and rose to the occasion. Hence, the teams, its coaches and ownership will all benefit from this.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think if he's on the team, even if he's inactive, we'll see support from an audience that feel they share in his plight - disvowed by society in some way. People are going to turn out to support him AS WELL AS the organization that saw past all of the bigotry and unfairness in order to give Sam a shot.

Remember, 31 other teams passed on Michael Sam in one way or another. It's the Rams, and only the Rams, that saw past it all and rose to the occasion. Hence, the teams, its coaches and ownership will all benefit from this.

Yep, it makes it even better that he was likely going to be an UNFA. Fisher even said they don't need him, really, but the value was there. That saved face for the NFL.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lets just wait and see with Sam. It would not surprise me to see him make the team and play well in the situational pass rusher role Fisher seems to see him in. Lots of good competition in the upcoming training camp. Love it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lets just wait and see with Sam. It would not surprise me to see him make the team and play well in the situational pass rusher role Fisher seems to see him in. Lots of good competition in the upcoming training camp. Love it.

He showed a little attitude in his press conference, in a good way.

I am still skeptical, but dude has played good football in college... So maybe.