Trevor Siemian to start for Broncos vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm rooting for Trevor since he was my old high school QB. It would be nice to see him get a chance to start.

That's pretty cool.
In high school - i went to Sunny Hills in Fullerton and he went to Servite - I was good friends with John Beuerlein the younger brother of Steve. It was hard for me cause I was such a huge Ram fan and he was playing for the Raiders!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Heard on the radio he didn't practice today with a minor injury. Not sure how this affects Saturday.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
We're about to make this guy the week one starter.
I got the sinking feeling of this too...I saw how mad Ogletree was that for 2 weeks straight, we just let opponents walk up and down the field against our #1 defense..It should stop...If we don't get up close on the coverage...I don't see it getting better...Maybe EJ can help...but we're doing all kinds of shit now...jumping offsides..I just don't see Hayes as a starter now...his hardknocks stuff...mermaids..I'm ready for some Longacre & Westbrooks...maybe Coples at DE...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trevor, Paxton, Mark, meet Anthony Quinn............
And what would you like him to do?? Lol
th

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Any word on who the Rams starting QB is??
:whistle:

Yesterday ...Reported by Denver..

Rams, Case Keenum will get the start at quarterback and will most-likely play the entire first quarter; Sean Mannion will be second with first overall pick Jared Goff being third and will play against the Broncos first team defense.
http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2016/08/24/broncos-vs-rams-game-preview/

Looks like Denver will turn defensive pass rushers Miller/Shane Ray & Sahquil Barrett loose for more than a half against the Rams refurbished OL. Derek Wolf & Miller will look to destroy the new Robinson/Wichmann duo on the left side. The flip side last yrs first round selection Shane Ray (who is support new muscle & speed) & Barrett will desire to work over Rodger Saffold's quick reflexes. Jamon Brown will see a bunch of different 34 DL'ers like Crick & 2nd round. rookie Gotsis & Henry Melton. Tim Barnes will see the brand new 2016 NT Sylvester Williams who was a 2013 first round pick.

Its going to be a bona fide true test of just how really OLT Greg Robinson has come. Previous two pre season games GRob went up against considerably lesser talent :censored: that what he will encounter this Saturday. Not a GRob bashing here just posting truth guys.

Last edited: