Trent Dilfer is a Duesch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Always has been. He use to try and play "bad cop" with Clayton on NFL live, a few years ago. Clayton always looked uncomfortable even talking to the knucklhead.

apatl187

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He is the reason they got the term defenses win championships

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not watching but from what I recall others saying, they asked him if he thought Davis could be a legitimate starting QB and he said something to the tune of, "Well, you have to be careful about getting too excited because the Rams have so little to be excited about. *Douche Laugh*"

Basically, somehow performing worse as an analyst than he did as a starting QB.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I'm not watching but from what I recall others saying, they asked him if he thought Davis could be a legitimate starting QB and he said something to the tune of, "Well, you have to be careful about getting too excited because the Rams have so little to be excited about. *Douche Laugh*"

That's what he said......

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
he's some QB coach for high school guys...I bet Jordan Palmer is better than Dilfer will ever be..Look what he did for Bortles...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I have been stating he is a real piece of work, and you guys just don't want to believe me. For the last time, don't listen to anything he says because you will become dumber just for listening to him. I don't want that to happen. You're all good people. Stop the insanity!

Athos

Legend
Just look at his face. You don't need to have him open his mouth or even know him, to know he's got that dumb person look you just wanna punch.

A55VA6

Legend

Wow. What a bag of dicks.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Wonder what dip$hit is gonna say after this beat down!

4 Quarters men!