Trejo and Saffold team up.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
[GALLERY=media, 227]Trejo by DR RAM posted Jul 27, 2017 at 1:34 PM[/GALLERY]
Man, id like to meet Machete.
Met him, super cool guy. I was at the NHRA Winternationals a few years ago. He was a couple rows in front of me. I took his picture with a few family members. Super cool guy. Big sports fan, likes all sports.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
[GALLERY=media, 227]Trejo by DR RAM posted Jul 27, 2017 at 1:34 PM[/GALLERY]
Met him, super cool guy. I was at the NHRA Winternationals a few years ago. He was a couple rows in front of me. I took his picture with a few family members. Super cool guy. Big sports fan, likes all sports.

Great pic Doc!

Is that you?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Great pic Doc!

Is that you?
Nope, that is my cousin. I took the picture. I didn't get a picture with him...didn't want him to look like a wimp. Lol.

Interestingly, my brother in law did a couple low-low budget movies with him, and he said he was a great guy too. Very chill, very real.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nope, that is my cousin. I took the picture. I didn't get a picture with him...didn't want him to look like a wimp. Lol.

Interestingly, my brother in law did a couple low-low budget movies with him, and he said he was a great guy too. Very chill, very real.

LOL

Yeah... your cousin makes him look small too.