Tre Watts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Has anyone else noticed how good this kid has been on special teams?

When we were going over final roster cuts - I thought the kid was good enough as a RB that if he could be passable on STs then he would be worth it - but he has been standing out both as a tackler and a blocker out there. Still early obviously, but he is looking like yet another great UDFA find by this regime.

*And yes - I spelled his name wrong - its Trey

RamzFanz

Damnit
Has anyone else noticed how good this kid has been on special teams?

When we were going over final roster cuts - I thought the kid was good enough as a RB that if he could be passable on STs then he would be worth it - but he has been standing out both as a tackler and a blocker out there. Still early obviously, but he is looking like yet another great UDFA find by this regime.

*And yes - I spelled his name wrong - its Trey

Yep, kids my sleeper. He may do some great things.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You gotta start somewhere right, just ask Terrell Davis how that turned out :)

Memphis Ram

Legend
Not only that, but looking at some of his college highlights, he looks to have Amp Lee like potential catching passes out of the backfield to me.

FRO

Legend
The Rams under Fisher and Snead have done well at getting quality UDFAs. We have some great special teams players.