Tre Mason’s hamstring could leave the Rams thin in backfield

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Probably a precautionary thing because hamstrings are pretty easy to aggravate and make worse if you rush back. Remember when Isaac Bruce was going through that in 1998?
that's what killed Jackson in Atlanta and I believe it was against the Rams that first injured him :palm:
he was iron man his entire career

V3

Hall of Fame
RB might be our deepest position. If we have to have an injury going into week 1, RB is where I'd take it. It'll also give the team extra looks at the lower RBs to know who to keep in the future.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
It was on a checkdown to a wide open Tre Mason he had tons of room and on our turf he plants that leg and you can see him wince inside as he gains another 5 yards just going down. He came into the game with it hurting and should never have played. We all knew he has had this thing for a few weeks now. Not sure he's gonna ever get it 100% this season. We've seen this movie before. Mason new better, He thought he had room to bust that REAL big you could see his eyes from my reclyner. Gonna need Watts this season bigtime. Wish we could grab someone. We need T.A. in the same space running free. I would wear it out. Checkdown machine is in total working order. Someone slip B. Jones some PEDS. I wonder if he shaves yet? Barnes better go WWE this week. Its do or die man. Even if its not there Nick please air it out at least 3 times this week. If you even get into the game. Our OL still needs the reps so why not? We don't have to follow anybodys rules but our own. Check your seam routes Nick. Thats your B & B man. We can't come out slow. Anything but that please. Plus practice kick coverage every practice till GD with Seattle, due to that Kansas State comet. Can't let him blow the game open with a cheap one. Hit that sucker into next week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Mason starts week 1.

Pead is the next best "complete" option, albeit he has a little Trent Richardson in him when it comes to patience and vision.

Cunningham is a good option, but he's not got the extra gear.

Watts isn't an option early.

Brown. Dunno.

bskrilla

Starter
It looks like Pead runs with his eyes closed. Runs into the backs of his blockers, something that I hated about SJ39! Stacy runs with determination, his blockers love him for that but it gets him beat up over time.
Will Pead ever be a good back in the NFL?

That's not something I recall from SJ's days, but if Pead starts doing the rest of the stuff SJ39 did I'd be pretty psyched.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
That's not something I recall from SJ's days, but if Pead starts doing the rest of the stuff SJ39 did I'd be pretty psyched.

All Pead has to do is get a lot bigger and faster and he might have a shot!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
All Pead has to do is get a lot bigger and faster and he might have a shot!
He runs in the 4.4's and is a little over 200 lbs.
Personally, I think he just needs a little confidence in his own abilities.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I personally like Pead over Cunningham from what I've seen so far this preseason.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Pead came to us with his head 4 sizes too big living off Cincy(Bearcats) big runs ,but could never reproduce and Fishers biggest job during his injured downtime is to renew his mind into a much more Humble person and he is just not consistent with his style play to play. I think his biggest struggle is between his ears. We NEED his very best we drafted him for so very high. With our young OL we need a rusher with vision like Faulk that see's lanes that only GOD shows you. You are born with that vision or not. Pead must find daylight and not always run where play is called. We don't run the stretch plays that leave backside cuts with space. Its gonna be a tough road. Mason hurt on a wide open pass reception trying to juke a guy to break a big one. Lets just take whats there in the 15 yard plays. TA has to be involved creatively for game one. Low penalties!!! Why can't Pead get smaller going through holes like he did in college,using his sideways stuff? He'll at least get a ton of reps against chiefs I hope.