Tre mason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I wouldn't go that far as of yet, but yeah I was very impressed. He looked like he did in college - shifty and good vision. He'll definitely get more opportunities as the year goes on.

jjab360

Legend
He looked a lot better than I expected. If he could learn how to pass block, I think he'd be the starter over Stacy.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Yeah I was happy to see he looks to have come on from pre-season. I also thought Robinson looked much improved from what we saw in pre-season as well so that's good for our running game.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I was impressed as well, he looked quick and fast and was running with a purpose. Want to see much more of him from here on out.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
When he seen those 2 defenders and ran faster to hit them with more momentum... i was like hell yea, he's playing physical, i like it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
He looked very explosive. Hope he can learn blitz pickup better, because I'd love to see him get more reps.

apatl187

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hell man I'm looking for anything to get excited about lol

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
He did look good...I woulda gave him 3-5 straight carries after that long run....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he has a really bright future if he ever learns to pass block. You could see how much faster and quicker he was than Stacy. And the guy hit the hole with the same type of authority that Stacy does...along with that same type of great leg drive. I'm very optimistic here.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
There's a future star RB every year. Remember Daryl Richardson?

I get your point, but Richardson had virtually no wiggle or shiftiness. He was able to make waves early because he would hit the hole and put the gas pedal to the floor, but that was the only move he had. Mason showed the ability to change direction and juke defenders in the open field.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My opinion right now is that if Mason can handle pass protection(questionable at best right now), he needs to get the bulk of the carries against Seattle. We need someone with his sort of burst against their athletic defense. The running lanes will not open up for long. Mason gets there before Stacy and Cunningham. That was the big issue I had with SJ his final two years here. He was so slow to the hole. Stacy, with his leg injury, was very slow and hesitant against SF.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He played like a solid starter for a few snaps but I wouldn't use such a small sample size to bolster bold comments. Offensive weapons are most effective when the defense doesn't know how they will be used. I want repeated performances before I draw a definitive conclusion.

lockdnram21

Legend
We should use him like AZ did Ellington his rookie year. Then let him take over next year as primary and let Cunningham and Stacy battle for#2