Tre Mason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Nick Wagoner just tweeted that the Rams are meeting with Mason.

They will meet with a lot of players, but thought it was interesting.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Let me know if they meet with Carlos Hyde or Jeremy Hill. I want a big back added to our stables.

jjab360

Legend
From now until the draft, the Rams are going to be meeting with
homestar-everybody.jpg

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
homestar-everybody.jpg
Well, that isn't true. There are rules on the number of prospects you can meet with.

jjab360

Legend
Well, that isn't true. There are rules on the number of prospects you can meet with.
At the combine, sure, teams are only allowed to interview 60 prospects. Between pro days, private meetings, all-star games, pre-draft visits, etc., I'm pretty sure there is no limit on the number of draft prospects you can have facetime with.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
At the combine, sure, teams are only allowed to interview 60 prospects. Between pro days, private meetings, all-star games, pre-draft visits, etc., I'm pretty sure there is no limit on the number of draft prospects you can have facetime with.
Nope...only allowed to bring in so many prospects for visits.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
homestar-everybody.jpg
The King of Town has been inconsistent, and clearly has age and balance issues. I hope the Rams don't draft him.

The Cheat is my sleeper though.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I wouldn't mind Mason. Could be the lightening to Stacy's thunder. If he's there in the 4th I'd consider it.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Snead recently made comments about Pead being a special teamer...which I think a lot of us have given up hope that he would become a good runner.

I know Richardson had turf toe last season...but I have my doubts he's really much more of a player than a flash here and there.

Another back wouldn't be a bad idea IMO.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Let me know if they meet with Carlos Hyde or Jeremy Hill. I want a big back added to our stables.

I agree and I've been touting those guys as well, but Mason is a damn good back imo. Sure he had the luxury of that offense and line, but he had 100 carries on each of those guys and made the most of them.

317 carries 1,816 yards 23 TDs and 129.7 ypg which led the SEC. He's a player. Tough enough to run between the tackles, great vision and cutback ability.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I agree and I've been touting those guys as well, but Mason is a damn good back imo. Sure he had the luxury of that offense and line, but he had 100 carries on each of those guys and made the most of them.

317 carries 1,816 yards 23 TDs and 129.7 ypg which led the SEC. He's a player. Tough enough to run between the tackles, great vision and cutback ability.

I agree Mason is a good back and wouldn't mind having him at all.