Tre Mason would of helped this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I think with Tre' quickness and receiving ability he would of really helped us this year . I thought we were going to have the best running back group in the nfl with them 3 being healthy. Defenses would possibly back off and give us room if gurley wasn't in the game

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tre was worthless imho. He frustrated the cr@p out of me last year, and I am so glad Benny Cunningham is our #2 RB, and the occasional Austin trickeration sweep. Our problem is that we don't have a QB playing that can throw a perfect pass that can kill the stacked box, Adi.....Tre is a headcase, and even when he wasn't, he had no instincts about hitting a hole.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Tre is mentally ill and needs our prayers and a tremendous amount of treatment.

I'm not sure he should ever play TOUCH football again.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tre was worthless imho. He frustrated the cr@p out of me last year, and I am so glad Benny Cunningham is our #2 RB, and the occasional Austin trickeration sweep. Our problem is that we don't have a QB playing that can throw a perfect pass that can kill the stacked box, Adi.....Tre is a headcase, and even when he wasn't, he had no instincts about hitting a hole.
I disagree I think tre can make a lot of big plays and he showed us flashes or that his rookie year. I do agree that our qb is the reason the run game sucks though . No defensive coordinator fears keenum

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Help what? Taking opioids amount of meds?

Fans.....

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At this point he's just another wasted draft pick.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Lot of hindsight in this thread.....Mason's mental illness didn't come to light until this past off season.

The Tre Mason of his rookie year was a weapon. Too bad that could not be sustained off the field.
And his recent situation is sad.

But I don't disagree with the OP assessment of his football skills.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lot of hindsight in this thread.....Mason's mental illness didn't come to light until this past off season.

The Tre Mason of his rookie year was a weapon. Too bad that could not be sustained off the field.

This sums up where my head is at.

Tre as a rookie showed he could make plays at this level. We could use that. Any team could use that.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I agree with you, however those skills weren't as evident in his 2nd season as his 1st
Of course Gurley is going thru a little bit of that himself
As did Zac Stacy
And Daryl Richardson...

I'm more worried about T Mason the person than I am the football player

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I totally disagree, Mason was awful last year,he got lighter and slower, two very bad things. Mason got knocked of his feet too easy and also had propensity to put the ball on the ground. Add to that, he never got over them drafted a running back to take his job. Mason should have worked his ass off, so he made it difficult for the Rams to go to Gurley, however, he made it easy.

I hope the kid is able to get better and I wish him the best and I wish the Rams could have received some draft compensation for him, but I was never that high on him initially and actually preferred Malcolm Brown over him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Most fan bases try to forget about and move beyond bad picks. Rams fans seem to revel in them I just don't get it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Where has it been determined that Mason has mentally ill? Or is it only speculation

I haven't seen any new news on him since he turned into the 4x4 all terrain vehicle guy

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Most fan bases try to forget about and move beyond bad picks. Rams fans seem to revel in them I just don't get it.
He was a 3rd round pick that had a really good rookie year.
Help what? Taking opioids amount of meds?

Fans.....
Don't think anyone knew he was going to lose his mind this year, I don't know how you guys wouldn't see him contributing, our offense could use his speed, but just another disappointment to add to this season. Hope the guys is alright and turns his life around.