Tre Mason wired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
he's right that is some Spielberg for opposing defensive, some Close Encounters of the 27th kind
that helmet cam is pretty damn cool

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It's getting to the point where I cringe when I hear that Tay Awesome thing.

Irish

Starter
Love those tight spirals from Sam. Dude has always had good zip on his short passes.

Mason seems like a genuinely nice guy. Always smiling and laughing. If he is anything like the guy we saw last year at Auburn, he could be pretty good.

FRO

Legend
Love those tight spirals from Sam. Dude has always had good zip on his short passes.

Mason seems like a genuinely nice guy. Always smiling and laughing. If he is anything like the guy we saw last year at Auburn, he could be pretty good.
Had Stacy not had shown up last year Mason would have been the guy I would have been screaming for in the second round. My favorite RB in the draft. Can't believe he was still there in the third. Great value pick.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Every single video, haha. He goes straight for the helmet cam.

And these dudes instigate him.....does he say Swish, I'm ballin? Didn't know he played basketball at 5'7.....Come on Tavon, at least make the lyrics mesh with Football.