Tre Mason vs Missouri (304 yards, 4 TDs - 2013 SEC Championship)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow, four of our new picks playing in that first vid. Cool stuff. Thought that was cool when Tre called "Big G" to let him know they were staying teammates.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Robinson at 1:53 is pretty impressive
7:17 very strange play

Last edited:

BeerOClock

Rookie
7:17 very strange play

Yeah, I'd say that has to be the most stilted, unnatural screen play blocking ever! At first, I had to replay it and watch the ball because it appeared to be a very bad defensive offsides. But, the center hikes the ball and doesn't move either. Very strange.

I wonder if they practice it that way or it was one those weird anomalies that happen every now and then.

BeerOClock

Rookie
Good notes. The man who flattened Robinson in the FSU game is Mario Edwards Jr..He's projected highly in the next couple of drafts (whichever he declares for) going into his junior year. He's huge and an athletic beast, plays both DE and DT. He was a five star recruit but really hasn't lived up to his high status. You can obviously see his talent in that play.

Thanks, I'll keep my eye on him. That wasn't Darren Sproles he steamrolled. He may make my draft board on that one play alone.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Who is that #20 on the other side of the ball flying all over the place too??? Hmm... :D:D:D The LT for Auburns not too shaby either.

Wholly sh*t!! Did you see that play at 1:40, where Robinson blocks for Mason on a screen and lands a devastating block on the Safety?!? Do you have any idea of how hard it is for a 330 lineman to get a clean hit on a DB! So sweettttt.

BeerOClock

Rookie
Wholly sh*t!! Did you see that play at 1:40, where Robinson blocks for Mason on a screen and lands a devastating block on the Safety?!? Do you have any idea of how hard it is for a 330 lineman to get a clean hit on a DB! So sweettttt.

On post #19:
5) Then, the very next play at 1:40, watch Robinson return the favor by decimating a Florida State DB. Bam!

But if you watch the play before, the 330lb Robinson gets steamrolled by Mario Edwards, JR. Do you have any idea how hard that is?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
On post #19:
5) Then, the very next play at 1:40, watch Robinson return the favor by decimating a Florida State DB. Bam!

But if you watch the play before, the 330lb Robinson gets steamrolled by Mario Edwards, JR. Do you have any idea how hard that is?

It's called leverage. The play was away though so Robinson sealed the backside, from his backside. Job well done. :D

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Yeah, the big man can move and get down field.

http://min.scout.com/2/1396142.html
Seven of his 25 touchdown-resulting blocks came from at least 20 yards away from the line of scrimmage in 2013