Tre Mason Starter?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Robinson is a touch on the slowish side but that doesn't mean he's not intelligent. He didn't retract it at all so at all so maybe Tre is the starter. Really there is no starter, anymore.

Maybe the coaches/players already know??? IDK.
How is he slow ?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
IMO (and i know some of us probably don't want to hear it) the coaching staff is still doing alot of evaluation offensively and defensively with respect to our RB's and DB's and Austin Davis.
If so i'd like to see that applied to our OLine too. I mean, if B.Jones is healthy now then he needs to be in there. He was drafted 2 years ago and has done nothing. Wells is not the answer anymore.

RamsCardsJazz

Starter
I guess I am the only person that thinks Cunningham should be the starter with Mason as the change of pace back?

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I am the only person that thinks Cunningham should be the starter with Mason as the change of pace back?
i think mason should start and Cunningham is 3rd down back just because cunnigham is better in pass protection