Tre Mason Starter?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope so...because my other fantasy HBs are on bye. :LOL:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
me too i started him vs seattle and last week vs kc. But with this make shift line i dont know what to expect
I think the makeshift line makes Mason more valuable. We may need a guy to get to the outside instead of up the middle.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
At this point it really doesn't matter who starts. Our 3-back attack limits either RB's total carries, I think Cunningham started last game and all three backs had a similar number of carries. With a weaker line I don't see any back getting "Hot", Mason is quicker but I don't see him overcoming a good SF D and a poor oline.

iced

With the loss of Long, Quick, Wells, and Saffold, I wouldn't start any Ram RB. In fact I dropped what I had and just ripped off a trade for Lesean Mccoy last night - woot woot (Gates and ben Taint for mccoy, my main TE is jimmy graham)

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With the loss of Long, Quick, Wells, and Saffold, I wouldn't start any Ram RB. In fact I dropped what I had and just ripped off a trade for Lesean Mccoy last night - woot woot (Gates and ben Taint for mccoy, my main TE is jimmy graham)
Wells was a full participant

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
really? if it wasn't halloween i'd still be equally terrified of both :D
Person gets a pass just cause last Sunday w a his firs day on field. I hope in we found something like Barksdale last hear

RamzFanz

Damnit
me too i started him vs seattle and last week vs kc. But with this make shift line i dont know what to expect

No one knows what to expect. Too small of a sample size. I hope he starts and gets 20+ carries so we can see what he's capable of. I have him on my bench waiting to see. Britt too. He may emerge big with Quick out.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
They need to pick a RB, any RB, and then give him at least 20 carries so that he can develop some kind of rhythm.

Otherwise, it's kinda like pre game warm ups for each, isn't it?

iced

Person gets a pass just cause last Sunday w a his firs day on field. I hope in we found something like Barksdale last hear

IIRC, this board was completely shocked that Person made the team after his last 2 preseason performances... I remember one penalty was brutally bad and had people calling for him as a cut

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hope both Greg Robinson and Tre Mason just play some good football. Something to look forward to every week.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Robinson is a touch on the slowish side but that doesn't mean he's not intelligent. He didn't retract it at all so at all so maybe Tre is the starter. Really there is no starter, anymore.

Maybe the coaches/players already know??? IDK.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Rams are catching a little heat from a grumpy fanbase with the RB by committee approach. It makes the coaches look indecisive, which isn't helping the second guessing that accompanies losses.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them name a starter or see someone emerge with a more predictable base of carries going forward.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the Rams are catching a little heat from a grumpy fanbase with the RB by committee approach. It makes the coaches look indecisive, which isn't helping the second guessing that accompanies losses.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them name a starter or see someone emerge with a more predictable base of carries going forward.

I don't know about the heat because of a grumpy fan base.

Seems they don't establish one of them for any extended period of time enough to get them in a rythm.