Tre Mason Rookie Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Good video. I really like him and I know he is going to have a great future in the NFL

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks a bunch for the video. Now I can see why Zac was sitting on the bench.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I love his running style. he'll make you miss all day. he's small but if you're in his way he'll drop his head and spear right through you.
1685073-mighty_mouse.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It's not in there but my favorite highlight was him lighting up a 49er. Just bowled him over like he was a joke.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's not in there but my favorite highlight was him lighting up a 49er. Just bowled him over like he was a joke.
I was thinking the exact same thing!!! Loved that play. I think that may have been on Willis even.

RamWoodie

Legend
Thanks a BUNCH L4! Tre is going to be really good for the Rams because he has power at his size! Something Richardson didn't have at 5' 10" 192.

Tre Mason at 5' 9" 209 is strong and more shifty than Richardson was...and I liked Richardson, but too often he was done once hit. Mason has the strength to bounce off and run through tackles.