Tre Mason is Going to have a Big Game vs the Hawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Todd Gurley is a stud and is our Franchise RB (IMO)...But we don't want to rush him unless he's absolutely 100% healthy....Tre Mason meanwhile is going to get to run behind a young mauling Oline until Gurley is there...It all depends which of these flex-Olinemen prove out during Camp...I can't see how we bring back the marginal Joe Barksdale...No more Davin Joseph..Scott Wells? please. The starting maulers will open holes, and Mason will be set loose into the 2nd level...More first downs..more successful Red Zone attempts..Longer, time consuming drives, with a much better startuing QB Nick Foles slinging the ball in Play Action...The Hawks BLOW at the Edward Jones Dome, and our Defense won't be adjusting to Willaims system this year.

The Rams are Going to BLOW OUT THE HAWKS IN WEEK ONE!

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm not sure it's wise/fair to expect these rookies taken in later rounds to play at a high level starting week 1. GRob was the 2nd overall pick and...well, we'll just say he wasn't exactly lighting it up. Didn't it take him like 6 weeks to even start? These guys are going to need time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure it's wise/fair to expect these rookies taken in later rounds to play at a high level starting week 1. GRob was the 2nd overall pick and...well, we'll just say he wasn't exactly lighting it up. Didn't it take him like 6 weeks to even start? These guys are going to need time.
Well, Justin Blaalock might be brought in to stabalize the rookies...But even if that doesn't happen, I believe all of these new OT's worked in non-spread option/power running schools....We aspire to be a mauling run orientated offense. One quality for all the Oline picks, is that they are smart guys....My hope is high