Tre Mason in His Rams Uniform at Rookie Event

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Tre Mason in his St. Louis Rams uniform
By Daniel Doelling

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2014/5...os-tre-mason-uniform-27-nflpa-rookie-premiere

The NFLPA Rookie Premiere: An event in which fans get their first glimpse of a handful of rookies in their new uniforms. For St. Louis Rams fans this year, it means getting first eyes on rookie running back Tre Mason in his blue and gold #27 Rams uniform.

Bo-6OiTIgAIRvTq.jpg

Bo-SagJIcAAu7RR.jpg

Bo-8mUWCUAAfXgI.jpg

With Kelvin Benjamin

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Looks like a game changer to me!!

Where's Robinson? I wanna see him in his 4XL jersey.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Looks like a game changer to me!!

Where's Robinson? I wanna see him in his 4XL jersey.

IDK why, but he didn't go. I guess only Mason went. Would have been great to see Robinson or Donald, or even Joyner as well.

Also, Mason looking great in that jersey. He's gonna tear that shit up.

#FreeMason

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
IDK why, but he didn't go. I guess only Mason went. Would have been great to see Robinson or Donald, or even Joyner as well.

Also, Mason looking great in that jersey. He's gonna tear that crap up.

#FreeMason

Mason just had to get his picture taken in his slick jersey. Lol

Those guys don't get much down time throughout the year, I don't blame them.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ughhh, seriously, those damn collars ruin the uni. Every time i see them makes me want to punch whoever designed them.

Looks like Mason brought the gun show to town lol

jjab360

Legend

Also, Mason looking great in that jersey. He's gonna tear that crap up.

#FreeMason
Apparently, it's mostly just skill position players that go, I guess linemen aren't popular enough to the common fan.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Apparently it's a rule now that we must always have an RB with dreads. I approve.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Ughhh, seriously, those damn collars ruin the uni. Every time i see them makes me want to punch whoever designed them.

Looks like Mason brought the gun show to town lol
The Rams uniforms are f'ugly, there's no other way to describe them. Not as bad as the Bucs or Jaguars but whoever's in charge of approving what the Rams wear needs to lose their responsibility.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave

Yeah I was a bit nonplussed by the collars too. Is it supposed to look like they're wearing a dress shirt under the jersey or something?

jjab360

Legend
You guys might not have noticed, but pretty much everyone in the league has the same collars.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Dude is yoked! Tackling him and Stacy will be like hitting a fire hydrant