Trap Game Worries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
For one, thinking what we say, or don't say about how the Rams will perform, doesn't affect their play on the field, whatsoever...Having said that...

Trap games...Does this mean a let down game where we don't take another team as seriously as we should..yeah, I believe that can happen..Although, i think it was more an emotional letdown after the Hawks game than taking them (Skins)lightly..no matter..What's different? If I remember correctly, we were counting on Nick Foles to do these wonderful things to win games..Game calling by Frank Cignetti , we hoped,would far surpass Shotty's leadership in previous years..and it has (IMO). But we are a marginal team on the offensive side of the ball. Tre Mason is ok and so is Benny Cunningham....Tavon Austin is dangerous in only certain circumstances..Our Oline is young and is taken advantage of by good Dlines in passing situations. It's possible for Nick Foles to make plays with the proper protection..He can't be slammed all game along and expect good things to happen..especially when sorry TE's like Jared Cook keep dropping balls

So what's DIFFERENT?

You know it's Todd Gurley. We have NEVER had a game changing rookie like him since Torry Holt, and Torry was just an addition to GSOT that probably would have done fantastic things without him. I have been a fan for decades, and I think that I have never seen a rookie step in like Gurley, and own two great Defenses during Crunch time (4 qtr) in his very first two games as a starter.

We certainly didn't have Gurley vs the sorry Redskins...and if Gurley had performed in Pittsburgh as he did a week later, we would have won that game...Gurley is a Trap Game killer..You guys that keep bringing up this worry, are saying that Gurley will suck against bad teams? C'mon, break out of the Same Ole Sorry Ass Rams Funk..I refuse it.

I don't agree with everything, but your TG observation is off the charts. "Gurley is a Trap Game killer."

Exactly. And we haven't even seen that yet because AZ at home and GB at home would NEVER be considered trap games.

The Browns, in some definitions, would be a trap game. I don't agree. But they SUCK against the run and Gurley will be their nemesis no matter how we win.