Trap Game Seachickens & Cards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't mind being wrong, but 58 to 0? That's crazy! I thought the Cards would steal this game, man, was I dead wrong! :boing: :oops:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well, we have to root for the Bills to beat them next week (not likely), and then lose to the Whiners the following week. Finally, we come into the "Nest" and pluck them from the playoffs. It will be, wait for it... legendary!

Go RAMS!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Seahawks just have to lose to somebody before we play them! Anybody!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Seahags will go into next week thinking they'll win it too easy. Struggle in the snow and cold, drop one to the Bills. Sherman gets suspended, fall to the Niners, then Bradford shows them what a real QB looks like. None of this constant play action bullshit. Skittles can go and suck the rainbow, one good run against shit tackling doesn't make you elite.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Can't wait to play those bitches on the 30th. :amped: :twisted:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
To be fair...the Cardinals fucked up a lot on STs and their O is so trrble to throw 4 picks. It's not like the seacraps were offensive juggernauts this week...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
To be fair...the Cardinals fucked up a lot on STs and their O is so trrble to throw 4 picks. It's not like the seacraps were offensive juggernauts this week...
No, they sure weren't. Wilson was 7-14 for 148 yds and a TD. If Bradford had that stat line, #PDLOGIC would dictate that Bradford sucks. Just turns out that they had 236 yards on the ground and 4 picks. Bizarre how that whole team win thing works. But it does.